Have we ever won the Scottish Cup at the Piggery?

GOAT

I know we lost the 1998 one there to Hearts, but I'm just thinking have we ever won it there before for whatever reason and if we did manage to pull it off this season would we be the first team to win all three domestic trophies at the another clubs ground?

We also won the League cup there against Hibs I remember. Ally had been out with a broken leg for about a year and he came on and scored the winning goal if I remember right.

We also won the league there one season, first time ever and we were chastised for being too happy about it. Mock huddle being one of the funniest and best things I've ever seen at that shitehole.

We also won the League cup there against Hibs I remember. Ally had been out with a broken leg for about a year and he came on and scored the winning goal if I remember right.

We also won the league there one season, first time ever and we were chastised for being too happy about it. Mock huddle being one of the funniest and best things I've ever seen at that shitehole.

you remember correctly, an overhead kick it was too.

I know we lost the 1998 one there to Hearts, but I'm just thinking have we ever won it there before for whatever reason and if we did manage to pull it off this season would we be the first team to win all three domestic trophies at the another clubs ground?

Whit fuckin age are you ? We beat the sheep there yonks ago, ahm sure Hateley & Murray scored.

Whit fuckin age are you ? We beat the sheep there yonks ago, ahm sure Hateley & Murray scored.

26 and if you had bothered yer arse to read the thread you would have seen the bit where I forgot all about that.

I was there wae ma da in that cespit of a stadium.

Do any of you guys remember in the jungle that there was scaffolding boards on the floor leading intae the toilets cause there was about 6 inches of pish on the floor.

FUCKIN MHANKY BASTARDS.RFC GBTQ GTBAB BJK