Fraser Aird - Scotland or Canada?

LeeWallaceRFC

Who should he choose?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Scotland or Canada?

• Scotland
    • Canada

Canada Fraser, more chance of getting to the World Cup finals.

Aye, the Ice Hockey world cup finals more like it.

Go with Scotland, better chance of playing at a major tournament and also regularly playing sides like Italy, Spain, France etc in qualifying beats playing the likes of St Kitts & Nevis.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, the Ice Hockey world cup finals more like it.

Go with Scotland, better chance of playing at a major tournament and also regularly playing sides like Italy, Spain, France etc in qualifying beats playing the likes of St Kitts & Nevis.

Remind me again the last time the jockobites were in the finals of a major tournament. Yep I thought not.

Remind me again the last time the jockobites were in the finals of a major tournament. Yep I thought not.

98, the last time Canada had been to a WC was 86 and that's in a pish qualifying group too! Don't let hatred get in the way of a good debate. Also the Euro's are going to be extended to 24 teams so even bigger chance for Scotland to qualify.

Fraser, remember what the sfa fucking did to us, Play for the bears and stick 2 fingers up to the sfa and play for Canada, And tell the world why you choose Canada over that corrupt bunch of cunts.

The SFA is not Scotland

The SFA is run by an Englishman who is a puppet to a pretend Irishman

The SPL is run by an Englishman

Why should I give up my country because of them and some eejits who like to dress up as Mel Gibson

(tu) -- we slagged McGreedy not playing for the country he was born in - lets not by hypocrites --- the taigs have that market cornered.

McGeady was born in Scotland

His parents were born in Scotland

Three of his grandparents were born in Scotland

Aird has no Canadian ancestry whatsoever

Canada as he's not Scottish i don't get how so many teams have got away with daft grandparents/parents rule and used it to their advantage.

I agree there should be no grandparent rule but parents have always been taken into account.

You are not British anymore just because you are born here you know.

Feel a bit of a traitor, but I voted Canada. If he becomes any good it's be good to have a Canadian international player maybe increasing our exposure over there a wee bit. My loyalty is to Rangers first then Scotland, but if he chooses Scotland that will be good too.

You are NOT

25+ years in the Home Office dealing with this type of thing means I can assure you people born in Britain have not automatically been British for a long time. Over 30 years in fact.

Pen Pushers should never be allowed to think.