• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The SFA is not Scotland

The SFA is run by an Englishman who is a puppet to a pretend Irishman

The SPL is run by an Englishman

Why should I give up my country because of them and some eejits who like to dress up as Mel Gibson

The SFA is not Scotland

The SFA is run by an Englishman who is a puppet to a pretend Irishman

The SPL is run by an Englishman

Why should I give up my country because of them and some eejits who like to dress up as Mel Gibson

You support your sfa run team with the likes of Whittekar, Naismith and macgregor.

The tartan trannys have made their feelings known regarding us and our club, but if you want to support the sfa team who represents us be my guest. Me I will stick to everything Rangers.

You support your sfa run team with the likes of Whittekar, Naismith and macgregor.

The tartan trannys have made their feelings known regarding us and our club, but if you want to support the sfa team who represents us be my guest. Me I will stick to everything Rangers.

As I said it is my country and I will support it.

Players and administrators come and go nationality does not

He is Canadian and should play for Canada. I cannot see him being good enough for the Scottish first team anyway. Still young, but to me he has a long way to go.

He is not good enough at the moment... but hopefully will continue to develop his game and improve. (tu)

As another thread descends into anti-Scottish self-flagellation I wish nothing but good luck to the lad whoever he chooses to represent.

He is not good enough at the moment... but hopefully will continue to develop his game and improve. (tu)

As another thread descends into anti-Scottish self-flagellation I will only say good luck to the lad whoever he chooses to represent.

Self flagellation is that the same as self loather? The Scottish football doesn't have the monopoly on all things Scottish patriotism hate to break it to you

Self flagellation is that the same as self loather? The Scottish football doesn't have the monopoly on all things Scottish patriotism hate to break it to you

Neither do the see you jimmy mob and that is why it is ridiculous to say we should not support Scotland because of them.

It's like saying you would not support Rangers if another group of fans were knobs

Neither do the see you jimmy mob and that is why it is ridiculous to say we should not support Scotland because of them.

It's like saying you would not support Rangers if another group of fans were knobs

The team is the fans

That's the SFA and the see you jimmy rangers hating mob

By all means support them if that's your thing but don't have the audacity to call any rangers fan that doesn't self loather flatigator un patriotic etc

The team is the fans

That's the SFA and the see you jimmy rangers hating mob

By all means support them if that's your thing but don't have the audacity to call any rangers fan that doesn't self loather flatigator un patriotic etc

1 The kiltie mob are one part of the Scottish support not all of it

2 I don't call other bears anything much as we have plenty of enemies to worry about without abusing each other. I just say they cannot tell me to ignore my country.

1 The kiltie mob are one part of the Scottish support not all of it

2 I don't call other bears anything much as we have plenty of enemies to worry about without abusing each other. I just say they cannot tell me to ignore my country.

I agreed up till the end until you used the ignore my country terminology

It's not ignoring your country the Scotland footba team has fuck all to do with Scotland nationality wise on a grand scale - or any scale

It's not my opinion

The Scottish football team doesn't equate to the whole country that's fact

I do not claim they equate to the whole country but they are the only national side we have footballing wise therefore your claim they have nothing to do with Scotland nationality wise on any scale is simply not true.

I do not claim they equate to the whole country but they are the only national side we have footballing wise therefore your claim they have nothing to do with Scotland nationality wise on any scale is simply not true.

Well it is true

What about people who don't like tennis

If they don't support Andy Murray they less patriotic?

Kinda defeated your own argument there mate

To have defeated my argument I would have to have actually accused someone ( anyone) of being unpatriotic but since that is a term that you seem to have attached to me even though I said no such thing then once again you are incorrect.

Look back at the whole thread and you will see my only argument has been that I can differentiate between some administrators I do not like, some idiot fans and the national team I have supported for the best part of fifty years.

Just to be clear I have not called anyone unpatriotic nor have I told anyone they must support Scotland I simply said I will not let those we perceive as anti Rangers stop me supporting the team.

To have defeated my argument I would have to have actually accused someone ( anyone) of being unpatriotic but since that is a term that you seem to have attached to me even though I said no such thing then once again you are incorrect.

Look back at the whole thread and you will see my only argument has been that I can differentiate between some administrators I do not like, some idiot fans and the national team I have supported for the best part of fifty years.

Just to be clear I have not called anyone unpatriotic nor have I told anyone they must support Scotland I simply said I will not let those we perceive as anti Rangers stop me supporting them.

I'm in the pub and my battery is about to go I'll reply to that later (the stags actually believe u were in here the other month)

I'm in the pub and my battery is about to go I'll reply to that later (the stags actually believe u were in here the other month)

I have no idea what you mean by that. Is the stags a pub name?

As I live 500 miles away and only visit 2 or 3 times a year I can say with certainty the only Scottish pub I have been in for some time is Girdwoods bar in Wishaw