1. 1. Scotland or Canada?

• Scotland
    • Canada

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what you mean by that. Is the stags a pub name?

As I live 500 miles away and only visit 2 or 3 times a year I can say with certainty the only Scottish pub I have been in for some time is Girdwoods bar in Wishaw

Omg you went to a Dumbarton game when was of ours was postponed and that was the pub near it

Omg you went to a Dumbarton game when was of ours was postponed and that was the pub near it

Sorry mate was that you who told me to go that pub. I can sort of recall looking it up on google maps ( didnt recall the name but near the station wasn't it) but did not go in the end. I had even contacted Dumbarton to confirm pay at the gate and checked all train connections.

That was in October but never made it to Dumbarton game because my mum got hospitalised the day before I got there so I spent my weekend in Wishaw General and never saw a match that week. Had to wait for my january visit to see footie.

I hate cunts that were born in one country and choose to play for another....

Your nationality is where your born not where your fucking grandparents where born.

My parents are Scottish and every single person in my family apart from me and my sister are from Scotland (the same as Fraser Aird except swap Canada with Australia). I have an Australian passport that says my nationality is Australian and I also have a British passport that states my nationality is British, I'm a dual citizen and people like me and Fraser can feel free to represent either nation as much as we want. It's not down to grandparents at all, we are not 2nd generation Australian/Canadian we are 1st generation. Fraser just need's to decide which one his heart lies with and also what he wants out of it if it is competing at major tournaments and playing against high quality opposition more regularly then Scotland should be the choice in the future.

My parents are Scottish and every single person in my family apart from me and my sister are from Scotland (the same as Fraser Aird except swap Canada with Australia). I have an Australian passport that says my nationality is Australian and I also have a British passport that states my nationality is British, I'm a dual citizen and people like me and Fraser can feel free to represent either nation as much as we want. It's not down to grandparents at all, we are not 2nd generation Australian/Canadian we are 1st generation. Fraser just need's to decide which one his heart lies with and also what he wants out of it if it is competing at major tournaments and playing against high quality opposition more regularly then Scotland should be the choice in the future.

G'day mayte

I hate cunts that were born in one country and choose to play for another....

Your nationality is where your born not where your fucking grandparents where born.

So you hate "cunts" like Colin Jackson, Richard Gough,Andy Goran,Terry Butcher and Stuart McCall? That's good to know

No tittering at the back. :lol:

I am fully aware of where Aird was born but that was not my point

I assume you ( and the other guy) have trouble understanding the word ancestry so let me help you

ancestry

noun [u or C] /ˈæn.ses.tr

your ancestors who lived a long time ago, or the origin of your family:

I have no idea what you mean by that. Is the stags a pub name?

As I live 500 miles away and only visit 2 or 3 times a year I can say with certainty the only Scottish pub I have been in for some time is Girdwoods bar in Wishaw

I used to live beside girdwoods

It's a pish hole