Managers getting abuse at Tynecastle

Muirheadbear

It's been in the news all week poor popcorn teeth getting it tight sitting in the stand at Tynecastle last week.

Roll back to August 2006 and not only is Le Guen abused, he is repeatedly spat on by the GFITW.

I mean read this article and Sellick's mealy mouthed defence.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2342685/Hearts-dugout-row-rumbles-on.html

Then poor Lenny recalls the sectarian abuse he received in the past and claims that while 'others' don't want to talk about it, he does.

Great Yellowfang, while we're on the subject of sectarianism, what did you shout at the Rangers bench at the end of a Rangers - Sellick match back in May 2007 when you lot were getting pumped?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EIpwn3DuuI

The defence rests its case.

The Lord Of The Rings casting team knocked him back, as he was too terrible for cinema goers consumption.

He really is, one ugly little fucken goblln of a gobshite, other than that he's ok............Not.

Why me! Why me ? He cries!......They never expect to be questioned, or to have to be answerable for their despicable actions.

Defective Amnesia Syndrome/ Lying Bastard Disorder. You pick, but they are basically the same animal.......see what I did there. :7325:

I will probably be in the vast vast minority here, but i think people spitting at distance, throwing coins at distance are fucking cowards. Yes he is a cunt, but the people doing these things are cowards.and just give him the ammunition to play the poor wee victim. And yet here we have another thread on a Rangers website about him. He should be ignored. Flat out ignored.

I will probably be in the vast vast minority here, but i think people spitting at distance, throwing coins at distance are fucking cowards. Yes he is a cunt, but the people doing these things are cowards.and just give him the ammunition to play the poor wee victim. And yet here we have another thread on a Rangers website about him. He should be ignored. Flat out ignored.

The thread is as much about Le Guen

If ignored means not highlighting his subversive, heinous, bigoted nature, then no. He is the lowest form of pond life I have ever the displeasure to witness and epitomises all that they stand for.

If ignored means not highlighting his subversive, heinous, bigoted nature, then no. He is the lowest form of pond life I have ever the displeasure to witness and epitomises all that they stand for.

By reacting to him you are doing exactly what he wants. He wants to be the poor wee victim. I would rather we gave him no victory whatsoever. He needs ignored.