Let's do this Rangers

1st_Jan_1994

Sometimes I'm not the most optimistic when it comes to Rangers but I honestly feel that if we can't win the Scottish Cup now under McCoist then we never will

Call me a sad fucker or whatever but I honestly celebrated the Celtic Aberdeen game yesterday like it was a Rangers scalp

A wee bit of luck of the draw is needed tbh but why not

The only way I'd accept a cup exit is if we draw Aberdeen and they set themselfs out and play like they did yesterday - I'd hate to say it but they would rightly destroy us

Aslong as we made a better fist than Celtic did I'd honestly just hold my hands up

Performances like ICT or Dundee United last season and I'd be taking action if I was Wallace

Anyway I digress

This is our chance Rangers - give us, the fans this one special day we've deserved for the years of torture we've endured, please :crabflute:

I completely agree.

Plus Rangers advancing to the final (even if we were to lose the final to Aberdeen, though hopefully not) is a big "FUCK YOU!" to everyone that looks down upon us, and think's were no longer as capable as we once were, also gets it right in the noses of the SFA as it's their cup.

Sometimes I'm not the most optimistic when it comes to Rangers but I honestly feel that if we can't win the Scottish Cup now under McCoist then we never will

Call me a sad fucker or whatever but I honestly celebrated the Celtic Aberdeen game yesterday like it was a Rangers scalp

The only way I'd accept a cup exit is if we draw Aberdeen and they set themselfs out and play like they did yesterday - I'd hate to say it but they would rightly destroy us

Aslong as we made a better fist than Celtic did I'd honestly just hold my hands up

Performances like ICT or Dundee United last season and I'd be taking action if I was Wallace

Anyway I digress

This is our chance Rangers - give us, the fans this one special day we've deserved for the years of torture we've endured, please :crabflute:

.I agree 100% with this .We cant surely have a better chance .The only thing that would change those odds would be drawing the Sheep away in next round .Having said that I will now be optimistic we can now do our own treble .How good would that be after last few years weve all had watching Rangers .

We have a chance,but that is all it is.in the cold light of day after yesterday's fun we still have players who are

Pretty ordinary to say the least.i know the others left in the competition are not much better but the likes of the sheep and Dundee utd have pacy players in forward positions and this is where we will come up short I believe .we are far too slow in central defence to combat mobile players.all I want is for the team to give everything and not to capitulate like last year.

Depends on the draw today. A dream draw for us would be Dumbarton/Albion Rovers at Ibrox and the Sheep and Dundee Hibs to draw each other.

Will open it right up.

I'll wait and see the draw before getting carried away though.

Yep, none of the wee bigot's we're gonna win the European cup shite, just take it one step at a time.

Would prefer the easiest route possible and would not be expecting us to automatically beat a SPL team, so next up would prefer the weaker teams. Maybe a wee bit of overdue luck is on our side too with the next games at Ibrox.

Its time for Ally to deliver! we have been through so much and they have gloated and kicked us at every turn. Ally and his team win this in their midden would just ram it down their's and the sfa's throats.

This is a once in a life time chance, we have to beat what is put in front of us today to advance to a semi final at Ibrox. A home draw would help, but could do with avoiding Utd or the sheep away.

Come on Ally, rally the troops, let's go undefeated the rest of the season and put Rangers in the history books, a third tier team winning the scottish cup? Unthinkable and will never happen again.

This has given the fans and the club a shot in the arm we all desperately needed, let's not blow it, let's roar our team to the girodome and lift the sfa's very own cup.

Roy of the Rovers eat your fucking heart out.

Depends on the draw today. A dream draw for us would be Dumbarton/Albion Rovers at Ibrox and the Sheep and Dundee Hibs St Mirren to draw each other.

Will open it right up.

I'll wait and see the draw before getting carried away though.

Sorted that for you --- I want the three clubs who introduced religious bigotry into Scottish football punted out the cup on the same weekend. Two down and one to go, c'mon the Buddies.

St Mirren winning today would be the cherry on top of the perfect weekend.

Same but only if Scotland beat England in the rugby instead of being shambolic but as far as weekends go it's been a good one and it's not over yet heading into town to get smashed

Might trawl the granny bars

Would love to get an easy draw in next round and another easy one in semi final .The only difficult one being the Dons in the final .

That way in years to come historians have something to be comparable with a certain teams Euro win in 60s :pipe:

Good point gers50champ

Didn't Gers 50champ get banned on 350 reps after calling someone a taig when that person turned out to be a taig .??

Seemed harsh at the time .

A lot of bannings on here are harsh or needless

Considering some of the taig minded people that still post with ease

Anyway I digress

I'd probably view it as being an amazing achievement for the players and staff rather than if we can't do it now, we never will.

Genuinely getting the feeling that we have a top notch chance, but still an awful lot to do.

Yes you are a sad fucker or whatever, stop using what was a good weekend to push your petty agenda by putting the cart before the horse as far as the cup goes. Just because results have gone our way so far doesn't give us anymore right to expect to win the cup than any other of the teams who will be in the quarter final draw.