If Carlsberg made weekends it would be this one.

Friday 7th February 2014 Rangers beat Dunfermline 4 nil with their best performance of the season to reach quarter finals of Scottish cup.

Saturday 8th February 2014 The sheep beat the great unwashed in their own midden. Septic now got nothing to play for as tainted league already won and out of both cups and humiliated in CL.

Sunday 9th February The mighty Glasgow Rangers get the dream draw that all gers fans wanted Albion Rovers at Ibrox.

Yeeeeeeeeeessssss!!!!!!!

Agreed mate. Looked around the bears I work with and there were perma smiles on faces last night. Folk merrily whistling away, and laughing out loud when they realise we all know why they're so happy even at work.

Ahm luvin it mhanks, absolutely luvin I!!

Very true, the bluebell forests round here are well known, this place ain't too far from me, Bluebell Wood.

Every day feels like the first day of spring now after the weekends results.

I like the last image... the path to the cup is beset on all sides by bluebells!!

I totally understand some forum members urging caution and warning were not there yet. But other than January 2 1971 this has been the darkest period to be a Rangers fan. The last two years have been truly awful to say the least.

So let's enjoy Fridays performance, let's gloat at the result at Pamperspulling Park yesterday and savour the draw that's been giving to us. We have two 'home' games to paint that cesspit red, white and blue and I for one can't wait.

Realism can wait for a week or two.

Just had a look in the front garden, the rain's stopped, the sun's out, and everything's coming up roses and daffodils. :party:

According to Salmond if we vote yes for independence it will be like that everyday except Xmas Day because it will be all white with the snow that day. <cr>

Friday 7th February 2014 Rangers beat Dunfermline 4 nil with their best performance of the season to reach quarter finals of Scottish cup.

Saturday 8th February 2014 The sheep beat the great unwashed in their own midden. Septic now got nothing to play for as tainted league already won and out of both cups and humiliated in CL.

Sunday 9th February The mighty Glasgow Rangers get the dream draw that all gers fans wanted Albion Rovers at Ibrox.

Yeeeeeeeeeessssss!!!!!!!

Scottish football finally got interesting again... :party:

I agree except that a slightly harder draw would have been better to test the team but at least we are all but guaranteed a semi-final appearance and who knows what will happening the other games.

It wouldnt bother me If we didnt meet a SPL side in our quest of winning the cup, it would also get that mob saying the draws were fixed even though they run the SFA..

dont really care about that lot, and dont understand the people who do and start topics about them, we have enough to think about and concentrate on without celebrating the filthy lot losing, doesnt matter one bit to me

A bluenose who does'nt give a f*** when tims go out the cup or take great joy in carrott heads misery ,aye right !!

I'd love it, if we get to the final, & play dundee hivs, & the only goal of the game is when big Daly takes a dive in the box, the ref points to the spot, with 1 minute remaining, & Jig thumps the ball into the back of the net. A dundee hivs player was booked, for protesting about the penalty too much, & it was his 2nd yellow card, so had to go.

The Dundonians don't like what they've seen, & go mental, one is rugby tackled by a steward, as he tries to get to the ref, while the rest of them start smashing their seats in protest.

After the final C*ltic send a bill to both teams for the smashed seats, even though they are nearly all in the dundee hivs section, apart from 3 seats in The Rangers section, which Bears are saying that they were already broken when they arrived, apart from Juan Guy who was last seen running away, shouting "It's ma seat, am no wanting any o' they bastards sittin' oan ma seat"