It's coming home....

GOAT

No chance. They will get 20,000 and the very most and rightfully so as that will allow all our season ticket holders to go. And in the semi at ibrox they will probably get the broomy and the corner at the most. Can't see 25,000 of them going to that, they only had 3,000 at the piggery at the weekend.

They were only entitles to 3000 at the piggery (5%). They are likely to get a half split at Ibrox/CP if they can sell it because they are finals/semis, just like if they had been at Hampdump. I think they'll sell whatever they get as well. I think they'll get 50/50.

Rangers fans should get at least 40,000 tickets for the final if we make it and the club better go to bat for the fans against the sfa if it's a 50/50 split. What right have the sheep/Dundee utd casual glory hunting fans to demand 30,000 tickets when they've not had that amount at any home games for decades? Aberdeen have a ground that holds 21,400 but get gates of 12,000 on average.

we have the best chance we could hope for in the next 3 year to win the cup, potentially 2 home games and a final against a team we wont be far short of is imo the best chance we will get until we are back in the top div. This is by no means an easy task, we will have to fight hard to win it, but I think if we get to the final at least 30,000 bears roaring the lads on its inevitable, Karma and the football gods are a watching over us.