A Valid Question For Every Bluenose

jimster2010

As A Bluenose in my 50's I would like to ask every other Bear ( Older or Younger ) if they can remember a time when We were second Favs to win a Trophy in Scotland when the Great Unwashed were out of the picture. Yes Guys, I know there was a time when the so called new firm of The Sheep And Dundee Hibs Ruled the roost. That was quite a while ago now. As a matter of fact it was just before the greatest and in my opinion the most productive 12 years in our history happened.

To Get back to the original question, Has there ever been a time when going in to the last 8 of a competition in Scotland without the Septic ones being involved, have we ever been 2nd Favs and honestly thought why the F--k have they made us 2nd Favs.

I M H O We are still a long way off being 2nd Favs. The draw for the next round has been kind to us ( I Think ) Only time will tell. I honestly feel that if we can go on to win this cup it will be one of the greatest moments in our history and will maybe get some doubters off Allys Back.

We do not and dont deserve to be where we are at this moment in time. However, we are there and the only way that we can change it it to get out of it as soon as we can.

This brings me to my main point. Many media outlets have made the point that they dont feel that Ally is up for the job. He is tactcally unaware and is underachieving.

In a round about way I can see their point.

However, What Makes Ally Different From Lemmon. They are both in charge of teams that are playing in a ! horse race. So let us look at some facts of the last year.

Mr Lennon Managed to get his side through the Qualifying rounds into the Champs League proper. Quite lucky to do so but he done it all the same ( so I give him a bit of credit for doing so ) I would like to add.....Not as much as the unbiased scottish media gave him.

So that now leaves us with the 1 horse race scenario.

In the same competition ( The Scottish League Cup ) Super went out with his team of waifs and strays in the same round as the Multi Million Super Celts did. Yet the media in our beloved country seemed to think that The Rangers going out was as big a story as their beloved celtic.

A little bit of spin settles the real celtic fans who are livid ( Celtic dont really care about this cup...they have bigger fish to fry ) Aye Rite !

The Clock turns forward and Celtic are given a home tie against a born again Aberdeen. A game that is without any doubt their biggest game of the season out with the Champs League which they are no longer in.

They decide that because the demand for tickets to Scotlands greatest Breezeblock stadium is so great that they will shut down the whole top deck of the Glitterdome to try and create A BIT OF ATMOSPHERE. They get stuffed and the night before a rampant Rangers go in to the last 8 of the Scottish Cup ( nice to see that the people in chage of our national game had the foresight to hold the final at a neutral venue.

In A Nutshell. This season all that mr lemon can win is his 1 horse race. ( even with all of his millions ) Do any of us know any celtic supporters that could not have done the same as him. Again we hear of all the horrible and terrible things that poor Neil has to put up with in this putrid little country of ours. Is this ringing a bell with anyone out there. Saint Martin O'Neil ringing any bells.

Remember Big Eck. He was the guy who was manager of Rangers when Saint Martin was in charge of the septic. Big Eck's record head to head was better than his. However The Big Chap was never made a saint. Has anyone ever wondered why.............

While you ponder this question you may ask yourself why the legend that is Ally McCoist is being portrayed as a failure while winning his own 1 horse race, in a cup final and in the last 8 of the Scottish cup.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR FEELINGS ARE ON THIS.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

tumblr_lqge70lq901qes8fdo8_500.gif

I thought the OP was good and made vaild points without high expression(overstatement) as over expression is one of the worst things about the internet, no room for subtlety.

yes imagine if everybody talked to people in real life the same way they do on the internet: it would be carnage out there :7325: