King ? pissin' on the feel good factor, now we might win something worthy.

bawsburst

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he got away with a fair wedge and don't ever see him suffering any real sanction for it, who knows what could have been if we hadn't been horsed out of Europe and the resultant financial benefits that cost us.

Being in the champions league would only have bought him more time to cause carnage at Rangers. It's not like he stopped paying tax after going out of Europe he was withholding paye from day one. God knows what he would have done with an extra 18 months at the helm probably Ibrox would have been sold by now if that rat got the extra time CL money bought.

Being in the champions league would only have bought him more time to cause carnage at Rangers. It's not like he stopped paying tax after going out of Europe he was withholding paye from day one. God knows what he would have done with an extra 18 months at the helm probably Ibrox would have been sold by now if that rat got the extra time CL money bought.

Got you in one, if we had survived and got a decent run in europe, also won the tax case and not been hamstrung by unrealistic costs whyte would have been sitting on a gold mine........and he would have or anyone would have buried the goose and the golden egg, ok then... (tu)

Got you in one, if we had survived and got a decent run in europe, also won the tax case and not been hamstrung by unrealistic costs whyte would have been sitting on a gold mine........and he would have or anyone would have buried the goose and the golden egg, ok then... (tu)

It was Whyte's intent to cause insolvency from day one thats why he stopped paying paye from the minute he took over it had nothing to do with Rangers going out of Europe. Even if everything went to plan for him and Rangers won the tax case and he got the CL money the tax case appeal would still be hanging over the club right now and the club would still have been in more or less the same situation as when he took over. This guy sold 3 years seaon tickets and the Arsenal shares you think for one minute he would lose sleep over selling Ibrox to pocket that money?

It was Whyte's intent to cause insolvency from day one thats why he stopped paying paye from the minute he took over it had nothing to do with Rangers going out of Europe. Even if everything went to plan for him and Rangers won the tax case and he got the CL money the tax case appeal would still be hanging over the club right now and the club would still have been in more or less the same situation as when he took over. This guy sold 3 years seaon tickets and the Arsenal shares you think for one minute he would lose sleep over selling Ibrox to pocket that money?

OK enjoy yourself. (tu)

Nah, I dont think so mate. Im actually agreeing with Bawsburst here.

Tax is not payable every day or every month. Companies often pay quarterly, and i believe also you can pay every 6 months.

The perfect scenario for Whyte was to get us in europe and to win the BTC. This was his big cash fall.

Nah, I dont think so mate. Im actually agreeing with Bawsburst here.

Tax is not payable every day or every month. Companies often pay quarterly, and i believe also you can pay every 6 months.

The perfect scenario for Whyte was to get us in europe and to win the BTC. This was his big cash fall.

Why on earth did he sell Rangers biggest single source of income for 3 years if you never planned insolvency? In one swoop he took Rangers from £18m debt to £27m add that to the £9m in tax he did not pay that's £36,000,000 in debt before any European tie was played. He wanted to put Rangers into admin from day one as even a win in the tax case meant another appeal and years of having a bill of X amount of millions in tax hanging over the club a cva would have removed that in weeks.

Why on earth did he sell Rangers biggest single source of income for 3 years if you never planned insolvency? In one swoop he took Rangers from £18m debt to £27m add that to the £9m in tax he did not pay that's £36,000,000 in debt before any European tie was played. He wanted to put Rangers into admin from day one as even a win in the tax case meant another appeal and years of having a bill of X amount of millions in tax hanging over the club a cva would have removed that in weeks.

He didnt have the required money to clear the Lloyds debt without ticketus.

He was banking on the CL revenue to cover the ticketus shortfall.

OK enjoy yourself. (tu)

You really don't seem to grasp that Rangers would have not had a single penny in season ticket sales for 3 YEARS under whyte. Sorry but if you want to live in fantasy land and believe the club went into admin because we got ko'd in CL that's up to you. How on earth can you run a Football club with zero income from ticket sales?

You really don't seem to grasp that Rangers would have not had a single penny in season ticket sales for 3 YEARS under whyte. Sorry but if you want to live in fantasy land and believe the club went into admin because we got ko'd in CL that's up to you. How on earth can you run a Football club with zero income from ticket sales?

fwiw CW didnt sign over three years ticket sales. I am pretty sure it was just a percentage of them.

When we didnt reach Europe is when i think he decided to not pay tax and put us into admin.

Yea, this aint quite right mate.

He sold a portion of the season tickets over 3 years, but it was not the whole lot.

It's Ally's fault if we went into admin don't you know? He wanted Jelavic sold too. Probs pocketed the money for the Arsenal shares on top of his 5 million a year salary plus bonuses!!!! Devil in disguise.

Whyte was just an innocent bystander. Ally devised this cunning plan to get penny shares and keep himself in a job. Watching Rangers men like a simpleton with an agenda loyal. :pipe:

Ally oot, Whyte in..... deserves a chance to make us great again!!!

fwiw CW didnt sign over three years ticket sales. I am pretty sure it was just a percentage of them.

When we didnt reach Europe is when i think he decided to not pay tax and put us into admin.

From everything i've seen he did not pay tax for 9 months http://news.stv.tv/west-central/99336-craig-whyte-said-he-could-pay-15m-towards-tax-case-from-personal-wealth/ Also did not pay the vat on the Ticketus deal as well.

Yea, this aint quite right mate.

He sold a portion of the season tickets over 3 years, but it was not the whole lot.

Stand corrected if it was a % of the season tickets but still the principal remains the same he sold the biggest source of income the club had. Insolvency was only a matter of time given the odds of playing CL football 3 years in a row.

It's Ally's fault if we went into admin don't you know? He wanted Jelavic sold too. Probs pocketed the money for the Arsenal shares on top of his 5 million a year salary plus bonuses!!!! Devil in disguise.

Whyte was just an innocent bystander. Ally devised this cunning plan to get penny shares and keep himself in a job. Watching Rangers men like a simpleton with an agenda loyal. :pipe:

Ally oot, Whyte in..... deserves a chance to make us great again!!!

Yeah poor wee Whyte he was just an innocent victim of circumstances

Oh wait......In its findings released on Friday, the SFA panel found that after Mr Whyte’s takeover the club continued to deduct around £1.2m a month in PAYE Income Tax from employees’ wages, but none of the money was handed over to HM Revenue and Customs., meaning that the business was run for ten months on unpaid taxes worth more than £13m.

the good news is - all i have heard this week is cellic fans telling me we were going into admin2 by the end of today. This appears not to be the case after all. Again.

we've been accused of

holding off our quarterly VAT payment

failing to raise any finance despite appeals to the big investors last month

Wallace ready to walk but has been persuaded to stay on his terms

it's all come from MacMadeupname who claims he has a source inside Ibrox

we've been accused of

holding off our quarterly VAT payment

failing to raise any finance despite appeals to the big investors last month

Wallace ready to walk but has been persuaded to stay on his terms

it's all come from MacMadeupname who claims he has a source inside Ibrox

fuck sake - and someone from inside Ibrox tells mad Phil this? really? that makes no sense.

Yeah poor wee Whyte he was just an innocent victim of circumstances

Oh wait......In its findings released on Friday, the SFA panel found that after Mr Whyte’s takeover the club continued to deduct around £1.2m a month in PAYE Income Tax from employees’ wages, but none of the money was handed over to HM Revenue and Customs., meaning that the business was run for ten months on unpaid taxes worth more than £13m.

So why is the little shyte not doing time ... if I didn't know better I would say that the system is set up to encourage little crooks like him