King ? pissin' on the feel good factor, now we might win something worthy.

bawsburst

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be a typical negative story but sounds like King has handed it to them

How? He's not said anything knew. It looks regurgitated to me when there's definite bad news elsewhere.

Here's a story worth penning. The club with a wage bill over £20m has had their arses felt with Morton and Aberdeen at home this season. Then expand into YellowFang's overall cup record. But can you see the editor Allan Rennie going with that? Exactly!

How? He's not said anything knew. It looks regurgitated to me when there's definite bad news elsewhere.

Here's a story worth penning. The club with a wage bill over £20m has had their arses felt with Morton and Aberdeen at home this season. Then expand into YellowFang's overall cup record. But can you see the editor Allan Rennie going with that? Exactly!

Unless they've pulled old quotes then why say anything at all right now? Just when football has managed to become the main talking point again and things have been relatively stable on the boardroom front with Wallace working at it.

King predicted we'd be in admin by Christmas and it's now February so he clearly doesn't know as much as he thinks.

We can bury our head in the sand all we want but Rangers are at a critical stage,because of the horrendous running of our club,King is correct in what he is saying.I have confidence in Wallace to turn things round...time is of the essence i'm afraid.....

Unless they've pulled old quotes then why say anything at all right now? Just when football has managed to become the main talking point again and things have been relatively stable on the boardroom front with Wallace working at it.

King predicted we'd be in admin by Christmas and it's now February so he clearly doesn't know as much as he thinks.

I think you're off course here buddy. This is clearly burying bad news. YellowFang has fucked it up in the cup again and presented us with potentially one of the greatest moments in our history if we win the cup at Torbett Towers.

Huge wage bill, no competition but StMIrren, Kilmarnock, Ross county! Morton and now Aberdeen have felt their arses

That's the story this morning.

surely King is wanting to keep the share price as low as possible, all this positivity and the prospect of a cup final appearance will not suit that, do we know when this interview is from? should we not just wait and see what GW has to say after 120 days? hats off to a good few RM posters for predicting the negative Rangers story, I honestly dont know anyone who would pay for a red top, worst cunts.

We can bury our head in the sand all we want but Rangers are at a critical stage,because of the horrendous running of our club,King is correct in what he is saying.I have confidence in Wallace to turn things round...time is of the essence i'm afraid.....

And you know King is right because ?

Why say anything right now??????

I'll tell you why. It's because that Rhag is the biggest Republican Rhag of the lot. It doesn't want to focus on anything negative about ra Sellick. That's where the news is this morning. They've fucked it up again. Huge wage billl, no competition one trophy out of four ( again)

They should be cruising to trebles but aren't

How about giving GW the time to look at his entire plan and then publish it before we go running to King for a hand out.

Anyway, a suspicious person would think something bad happened with the dark side at the weekend for this non-story to come out today. We are sure to go into admin two rejecting transfer offers and free money like this...

would happily wait if i was assured the club is in a position where it can afford to wait

If we need money we can get it. We are 18 months from playing in the top tier and at the end of the first year there we may have qualified for Europe. We are not a bad investment but the usual suspects keep dishing the dirt because they don't want to talk about how poorly other teams are doing even with us out the way though clearly well on the road back.

We just need to ignore rumours and deal with facts.

I actually think no approach to King bodes well for the club - for me he is the "last gasp, when all else has failed" guy to approach. The fact we haven't tells me we dont need him.

As he is nothing to do with the club, why would they communicate with him? If we have another share issue he can buy all the shares he wants.

I really dont see the negatives here. Seems to me like folk are just looking for a reason to hate King.

King has not been approached, but is willing and able to invest.

I.e. If Wallace can do without King, then great. If the previous board have fecked us up so much that we need investment shortly to survive, then King can provide this.

Either way we are pretty much safe.