King ? pissin' on the feel good factor, now we might win something worthy.

bawsburst

I think you're off course here buddy. This is clearly burying bad news. YellowFang has fucked it up in the cup again and presented us with potentially one of the greatest moments in our history if we win the cup at Torbett Towers.

Huge wage bill, no competition but StMIrren, Kilmarnock, Ross county! Morton and now Aberdeen have felt their arses

That's the story this morning.

Dont forget Hearts in the 2012 SC Semi - final with Craig Beattie's famous celebration.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If King wants a say then why doesn't he put his hand in his pocket and buy some of the shares already in circulation. They are at rock bottom price just now and given his fortunes, would be a small price to pay to secure a say.

Once he has done this then he could work on increasing his stake and pushinfg for a new share issue, where he would be guaranteed the opportunity to increase his investment.

It goes back to the old saying which has rung tru since we went into admin - put up or shut up!

If King wants a say then why doesn't he put his hand in his pocket and buy some of the shares already in circulation. They are at rock bottom price just now and given his fortunes, would be a small price to pay to secure a say.

Once he has done this then he could work on increasing his stake and pushinfg for a new share issue, where he would be guaranteed the opportunity to increase his investment.

It goes back to the old saying which has rung tru since we went into admin - put up or shut up!

Why line other folk pockets if he can hold off and give the money to the club?

Can someone remind me how DK's legal claim against Dodgy Dave is going?

I have also heard rumours that the £20M that DK put into Dodgy Dave's company back in the day may have given a return so not quite as simple as some have suggested.

However to give him some credit I do not think that this story was given to Devlin on saturday night.

Just more deflection.

Nutshell.

If King buys a million shares tomorrow, how much will that produce for Wallace and McCoist?

Heehaw is the answer.

He would rather put his money into the club (ie a new share issue) than line the pockets of others.

Wallace is making all the right noises at the moment and knocking back the bids for Law and Wallace tells me that we are nowhere near administration.

If you don't mind newsprint on your arse, the Record is good for one thing only.

Because none of that money would go into Rangers. It would only fill the pockets of e.g. Blue Pitch and Kieran Prior or any other imposter looking for their quick buck. Too many outsiders have made enough money as it is.

Well, if it's in the sun, it must be true. Absolute balls and many Rangers fans fall into the trap.

When did DK give this interview ? certainly not in the last couple of days that's for sure.

The mhanky press are hurting after their mob were chucked out of the cup, so it was as clear as day following night that they would have a negative story today and for the next few days. Christ, we even predicted it in threads over the weekend, so it should come as no surprise.

F*** them, don't read their shit, don't be taken in by their lies, instead, we should be continuing the feel good factor we have found over the weekend.

LET'S ALL LAUGH AT C****C

LET'S ALL LAUGH AT C****C

LA LA LA LA LA

Because he had his chance in December last year to invest and for whatever reason chose not to.

You can't blame the investors who have been in from day 1 or form the IPO for not wanting their sharehlding diluted just because King has decided (10 or 118 months too late) that he now wants to join the party.

Ultimately, if he wants a say just now he will need to pay to buy someone else's chair at the table. Considering his previous investment level, his reported net worth and the club's current position, buying his way in isn't goign to ocme at a massive cost and would allow him to speed up any further share issue investment. At the moment he is just left lookign daft and using the gutter-rats in the media to try and stir up uncertainty in their fact-devoid publications.

Because he had his chance in December last year to invest and for whatever reason chose not to.

You can't blame the investors who have been in from day 1 or form the IPO for not wanting their sharehlding diluted just because King has decided (10 or 118 months too late) that he now wants to join the party.

Ultimately, if he wants a say just now he will need to pay to buy someone else's chair at the table. Considering his previous investment level, his reported net worth and the club's current position, buying his way in isn't goign to ocme at a massive cost and would allow him to speed up any further share issue investment. At the moment he is just left lookign daft and using the gutter-rats in the media to try and stir up uncertainty in their fact-devoid publications.

Having all your funds frozen is quite a good excuse for chosing not to pump in millions to be honest.

Who wouldve guessed the the media would come up with a negative story after a week end of positivity for Rangers.

They should change the record and print what a failure their habitual bottlers scum team and manager has been for the last 2 yrs.

Could not have put it better 100% correct as usual Jack 1690

I reckon King's just trying to get the share price lower before he buys in. He doesn't at this point know when or how many new shares would be issued and available to him in a further share issue.

I'd also be a bit wary of blaming King for being negative. It seems like he's been interviewed and has a negative perspective which may have been teed up by the "reporter".

So, I'm not gonna have a go at him. That wouldn't achieve much. I'll just wait and see since I do not think the cash issues are as urgent as suggested and the board cannot jeopardise the investor's asset.

Time again will tell with the publication of interim accounts. The board also have to keep the fans onside for season tickets.

Having all your funds frozen is quite a good excuse for chosing not to pump in millions to be honest.

True - but the club couldn't have held off doing the IPO any longer than it did. As a result King now needs to buy his way in.

Even a new share issue doesn't guarantee King any chance of gettign either any shares or enought shares to have significant interest as all shares must first be offered to existing investors before any sale to non-shareholders. Even if King had a very small shareholding now (like my own £500 investment) he would only be allowed to buy shares to the extent that his shareholding is not diluted and isn't automatically entitled to buy more shares - this is the same for every investor.

Bottom line is whilst he may have to line the pockets of someone else to get in, it is the only way he can have any control - all the bluster via the media isn't ogignt o change that and I would far prefer any potential future investor in the club wasn't going to publicatiosn like the Sun to further their cause.

I reckon King's just trying to get the share price lower before he buys in. He doesn't at this point know when or how many new shares would be issued and available to him in a further share issue.

I'd also be a bit wary of blaming King for being negative. It seems like he's been interviewed and has a negative perspective which may have been teed up by the "reporter".

So, I'm not gonna have a go at him. That wouldn't achieve much. I'll just wait and see since I do not think the cash issues are as urgent as suggested and the board cannot jeopardise the investor's asset.

Time again will tell with the publication of interim accounts. The board also have to keep the fans onside for season tickets.

I agree Oleg but don't like the fact he is dealing with the Sun and heloping them to sell their poisoned filled rag with sensationalist fact-devoid headlines.

It does however help KIng buy in as low as possible

I thought DK may well have been good for Rangers. Prior to the AGM he spoke to both sides and - allegedly - said he could work with either. Mr Wallace said at the AGM that he was going to carry out a review over the following 4 months to come up with a business plan to put Rangers on a solid foundation. So far so good. We are now less than halfway through the review period during which we have NOT had to scramble for available cash (the transfer window) and unbudgeted income streams, the cup runs, have brought in additional funds. Before anyone jumps down my throat, I do not have proof that the cup runs income was not budgeted for but woul be very surprised if this was not the case which is why I did not state "fact". Now we have a "story" that DK expects Mr W to run cap-in-hand to him begging for funds. Why does he not approach Rangers and detail to the fans his conditions for investing? Were we not complaining about lck of transparency last year? So come on Mr King. Instead of bleating to the gutter press, tell us what your intentions and conditions are. Remember the fans make up a substantial %age of the shareholding and, if you can convince them, you are well down the road to achieving your aims. Speak to the board instead of waiting for them to approach you. By doing so you will appear a much better man. A dialogue requires two. Why not initiate it?

People on here are so bloody thick its untrue don't believe everything you read in a rag. Who knows what Dave King said if anything! I would also like to add STOP telling this guy to fcuk off and giving him pelters. He DID give us 20 million in the past and is the ONLY person to pull that amount of money out of his pocket. None of us know what he is up to but I firmly believe whatever he is up to its for the good of the club.Stop abusing this guy ffs.

Do you have such a low opinion of Wallace that you believe he would let the club run into admin before reaching out to someone offering funding?

I wasn't talking about Wallace. You said King would be wise to "hold off". For what? The January sales?

People on here are so bloody thick its untrue don't believe everything you read in a rag. Who knows what Dave King said if anything! I would also like to add STOP telling this guy to fcuk off and giving him pelters. He DID give us 20 million in the past and is the ONLY person to pull that amount of money out of his pocket. None of us know what he is up to but I firmly believe whatever he is up to its for the good of the club.Stop abusing this guy ffs.

He didn't give us £20 million at all. (tu)

And then wanted on the creditors list to get his 20 million back and then when he couldn't do that he came out telling the creditors to knock back the CVA

For some super intelligent businessman you'd think he knew what an investment meant I.e you can lose the lot, lose some, get a return or nothing

It's basic stuff