King ? pissin' on the feel good factor, now we might win something worthy.

bawsburst

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you can't answer I know the answer as do all who care to look for it, maybe your secretary is busy this morning so you peddle the £20 million myth. Try to assimilate with the reply to you (tu)

Oh its a myth then so tell me this did David Murray give him a load of shares for free ? First time I have spoken to you on here and crackpot comes to mind.

People on here are so bloody thick its untrue don't believe everything you read in a rag. Who knows what Dave King said if anything! I would also like to add STOP telling this guy to fcuk off and giving him pelters. He DID give us 20 million in the past and is the ONLY person to pull that amount of money out of his pocket. None of us know what he is up to but I firmly believe whatever he is up to its for the good of the club.Stop abusing this guy ffs.

If you look at the start of the thread I predicted King would get it. And all because a rhag is burying a bad weekend for ra Sellick. Does this story have anything new that wasn't said when King came over before Christmas! No it doesn't. It's been regurgitated by Liewell's puppets to deflect from their own abject failure.

Ask yourself this. If you had the biggest wage bill by a country mile, no competition and they still get their arses felt by clubs like (here we go) ross county, hearts, StMIrren, Morton and Baabaadeen in the cup. That's what should be in the news. But funnily enough it isn't. So we blame Dave King.

I hate to say this but there are some simple folk on here.

Oh its a myth then so tell me this did David Murray give him a load of shares for free ? First time I have spoken to you on here and crackpot comes to mind.

Still struggling I see, come back with some answers rather than relentless questions, do you know anything more than nothing. :pipe:

No I mean is it a rehash story. It's just as likely they've rehashed an interview from months ago. It's the kind of shit they do.

Oh right got ya

As I said I've not read this article today I'm talking about older ones

Wouldn't be surprised if it was King bumping his gums again tho

Oh right got ya

As I said I've not read this article today I'm talking about older ones

Wouldn't be surprised if it was King bumping his gums again tho

Mibbees aye, mibbes naw.

Still struggling I see, come back with some answers rather than relentless questions, do you know anything more than nothing. :pipe:

The thing Bawsburst is im a Rangers supporter disscusing issues to do with the club I support and you said that Dave king never put 20 million into the club in the past. I only asked you to enlighten me as I was not aware of this. You responded as if I was the KGB or The FBI interogating you... I only asked you a simple question and your response im afraid is the sign of a bullshitter !

Would be great if King came out and said he has spoke to no one in the press recently.

If he has spoke to them over the weekend (personally I don't think he has) then he has made a definite faux pas.

This was a great weekend for us and I for one am not surprised at the news coverage. In fact a few members joked about it yesterday.

If you look at the start of the thread I predicted King would get it. And all because a rhag is burying a bad weekend for ra Sellick. Does this story have anything new that wasn't said when King came over before Christmas! No it doesn't. It's been regurgitated by Liewell's puppets to deflect from their own abject failure.

Ask yourself this. If you had the biggest wage bill by a country mile, no competition and they still get their arses felt by clubs like (here we go) ross county, hearts, StMIrren, Morton and Baabaadeen in the cup. That's what should be in the news. But funnily enough it isn't. So we blame Dave King.

I hate to say this but there are some simple folk on here.

I read your piece at the start of the thread and its well put across and I agree with you. People need to grow up on here and stop acting like sweetie wives lol.

The thing Bawsburst is im a Rangers supporter disscusing issues to do with the club I support and you said that Dave king never put 20 million into the club in the past. I only asked you to enlighten me as I was not aware of this. You responded as if I was the KGB or The FBI interogating you... I only asked you a simple question and your response im afraid is the sign of a bullshitter !

Dave King DID invest £20m - full stop!

For the less erudite, a couple of starting points.

In his attack on Murray, King said: “I seem to be one of the few people who actually invested cash into the club. I have made a claim of £20 million on the basis of non-disclosure by the then Chairman, David Murray, of Rangers true financial position as far back as 2000.

“Other shareholders may feel deceived like I do and wish to take similar action. David Murray will no doubt argue to the contrary and the merits of this will be dealt with in due course in the appropriate forum".

Only he didn't invest in The Rangers, he appears confused as to the company he gave Murray £20 million for use in....hence the administrators chased him.

Rangers director Dave King is urging creditors to reject Charles Green's company voluntary arrangement.

South Africa-based King has also called on the club's supporters not to renew their season tickets until Green's consortium details its plans.

"I am opposing the CVA and urge all loyal fans to do the same," said the exiled Scot.

Green described King's statement as "breathtaking in its arrogance" and "destructive" to the club's interests.

Celtic have another bad day (weekend) at the office, and come Monday morning some arsehole has maybe gave another interview and deflected the spotlight from them again, and all the bears start arguing amongst themselves. Instead of celebrating a great weekend, the press have form with this, (Barcalona hump them, Brown's maw gets punched in the stand when he got sent off, and front headline news next day is a guy holding a knife to his telly)

and it's time we got our heads together as one and ignore the fuckers. Dont buy the papers.

Thank you, ^^^ this x 50,000

In his attack on Murray, King said: “I seem to be one of the few people who actually invested cash into the club. I have made a claim of £20 million on the basis of non-disclosure by the then Chairman, David Murray, of Rangers true financial position as far back as 2000.

“Other shareholders may feel deceived like I do and wish to take similar action. David Murray will no doubt argue to the contrary and the merits of this will be dealt with in due course in the appropriate forum".

Only he didn't invest in The Rangers, he appears confused as to the company he gave Murray £20 million for use in....hence the administrators chased him.

Rangers director Dave King is urging creditors to reject Charles Green's company voluntary arrangement.

South Africa-based King has also called on the club's supporters not to renew their season tickets until Green's consortium details its plans.

"I am opposing the CVA and urge all loyal fans to do the same," said the exiled Scot.

Green described King's statement as "breathtaking in its arrogance" and "destructive" to the club's interests.

What was the company that Dave King invested into ?

Green says "destructive to the clubs interests'........thats a classic even from Walter Mittys stantards......the clubs interests really Charlie ,now you would know all about that.?

Green says "destructive to the clubs interests'........thats a classic even from Walter Mittys stantards......the clubs interests really Charlie ,now you would know all about that.?

Green is the complete opposite to destruction to the clubs interest

What do you think about King asking creditors to knock back a CVA? Some Rangera man him