King ? pissin' on the feel good factor, now we might win something worthy.

bawsburst

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think king is trying to drive down the share price to as low as possible so he can buy them up cheap think that's been his plan all along.

Must be good for him to see us struggle and getting hammered everywhere just so that he can drive down the share price so he can buy us on the cheap.

I hope the few hundred thousand pound he`ll save is worth it.

Dave King. "A real Rangers Fan " My Arse !

Why did he sit on the rangers FC board too. What a lot of bollocks!

Has non share holder Walter Smith not been on the board ? Didn`t non share holder mini Murray just not try to be on the board ?

You don`t need shares to be on the board. I`m sure David Murray said to King you can get a seat on the board if you invest £20M into one of my company`s.

Must be good for him to see us struggle and getting hammered everywhere just so that he can drive down the share price so he can buy us on the cheap.

I hope the few hundred thousand pound he`ll save is worth it.

How do you know what the papers are printing are true ? Im not for nor against King but how do we know what is the truth anymore ? We don't

Yes thats correct and what did Murray Sports own ? What was the goal of Murray Sports ? What was the business plan ?

He didn't invest in The Rangers, is there some part of that you fail to grasp.

For your further elucidation Murray Sport did not and never did own The Rangers.

How many times has King had the opportunity to buy Rangers for a relatively piddling amount and passed up on it ?

If we are depending on him, we are fucked.

Thankfully we are not and all the scare stories him and his mouthpieces Mini and Jacko can put out, won't change that. Those two have absolutely no credibility left.

Do they not learn.

STOP FUCKING ABOUT TRYING TO MANIPULATE THE FANS INTO GETTING THE PITCHFORKS OUT AND MARCHING UP TO IBROX. IT'S BEEN TRIED UMPTEEN TIMES AND DOESN'T WORK. BE HONEST, PUT UP YOUR CASE AND LET THE FANS DECIDE ON THE FACTS. NOT FUCKING SCAREMONGERING. IT IS PATRONISING AND WE ARE NOT AS STUPID AS YOU THINK WE ARE, AS DEMONSTRATED BY THE AGM.

How many times has King had the opportunity to buy Rangers for a relatively piddling amount and passed up on it ?

If we are depending on him, we are fucked.

Thankfully we are not and all the scare stories him and his mouthpieces Mini and Jacko can put out, won't change that. Those two have absolutely no credibility left.

Do they not learn.

STOP FUCKING ABOUT TRYING TO MANIPULATE THE FANS INTO GETTING THE PITCHFORKS OUT AND MARCHING UP TO IBROX. IT'S BEEN TRIED UMPTEEN TIMES AND DOESN'T WORK. BE HONEST, PUT UP YOUR CASE AND LET THE FANS DECIDE ON THE FACTS. NOT FUCKING SCAREMONGERING. IT IS PATRONISING AND WE ARE NOT AS STUPID AS YOU THINK WE ARE, AS DEMONSTRATED BY THE AGM.

And all the newspaper editors reading that post will say "job done"

Why did he sit on the rangers FC board too. What a lot of bollocks!

Murray sports owned shares in Rangers thats how King sat on the board it was a joint venture between Murray and King under the Murray banner. The sole purpose was to raise Rangers Football Club brand globally through the ventures of basketball,car racing and other ventures which never took off. The purpose was to raise capital through investment (Dave Kings 20m) long term that would go into the football team. At the end of the day he invested 20 million to benefit Rangers Football Club. Directly or indirectly he invested the dosh.

I'm certain not too long ago when asked about Dave King, Graham Wallace had said he hadn't been in contact with him about investing because he was in the middle of his review of the business in which to establish a clear vision prior to meeting investors.

The fact he hasn't reached out to him as of yet doesn't worry me, I'm certain if there is a potential to invest Wallace will reach out to the right people at the right time.

It's an article built on a quote of sheer speculation from King himself who has no idea what is happening inside Ibrox since December.

Green is the complete opposite to destruction to the clubs interest

What do you think about King asking creditors to knock back a CVA? Some Rangera man him

We beg to differ mate.....i really dont care who steps up to the plate,,but for all our sakes we need substantial investment now.

Was delighted to see we ko'd the offer for Wallace...and i have every faith in our new CEO....

This is laughable, people are jumping on the "Fuck Dave King" bandwagon?

Rangers need money, Dave King has money, Dave King want's to give Rangers money, Rangers won't let him give them his money.

To me it's a daft decision by Graham Wallace.

Maybe you should be asking just what terms King wants that would make GW look else where for investment.

He didn't invest in The Rangers, is there some part of that you fail to grasp.

For your further elucidation Murray Sport did not and never did own The Rangers.

If you read above I have answered your question on my education about the Murray Group and of Rangers. When you do research carry it through to the end and don't miss bits out for the sake of trying to win an argument.

Re - Dave Kings £20 million investment.

Part of the SARS case against him mentions income of R200 million (£15.75 million) received by DK from Rangers Football Club.

IIRC this came from a SA financial website called Buisness Day Live or something similar.

Never seen this mentioned since.

Murray sports owned shares in Rangers thats how King sat on the board it was a joint venture between Murray and King under the Murray banner. The sole purpose was to raise Rangers Football Club brand globally through the ventures of basketball,car racing and other ventures which never took off. The purpose was to raise capital through investment (Dave Kings 20m) long term that would go into the football team. At the end of the day he invested 20 million to benefit Rangers Football Club. Directly or indirectly he invested the dosh.

I agree , I'm with you.

I agree , I'm with you.

It was directed at bawsburst buddy. I don't get why people on here twist things for there own gane whatever that is. The bigger picture is the well being of our club twisting things does no one any good,all it does is twists the truth.

If you read above I have answered your question on my education about the Murray Group and of Rangers. When you do research carry it through to the end and don't miss bits out for the sake of trying to win an argument.

Even at this early stage I can see you like to rewrite history to suit your broken agenda, King did not invest in The Rangers which you fail to grasp at all.

Wonder how is king's threatened suing of major murray going over his claim of deception, there again pointless thinking about something that isn't happening.

The release from MIH 30/03/2000 with regard to Murray Sports and king is freely available, a release which blows king's claim out of the water.

You have a good day now, you need one. (tu)

Even at this early stage I can see you like to rewrite history to suit your broken agenda, King did not invest in The Rangers which you fail to grasp at all.

Wonder how is king's threatened suing of major murray going over his claim of deception, there again pointless thinking about something that isn't happening.

The release from MIH 30/03/2000 with regard to Murray Sports and king is freely available, a release which blows king's claim out of the water.

You have a good day now, you need one. (tu)

Im rewriting history ok. You have no clue and why can't you just accept what is the truth. Distorting the truth does not help anyone or any Bear looking out for their club.To answer your question on this word agenda. My agenda is to see my club powerful and well looked after,I have no allegance to anyone other than Rangers. Hope that we statement from me clears up your conspiracy theory. Have a nice day my fellow blue nose.

How do you know what the papers are printing are true ? Im not for nor against King but how do we know what is the truth anymore ? We don't

The truth is King has had ample time to invest / buy Rangers and he hasn`t. I hope we never need to see the likes of King anywhere near our club again.

I`d far rather have a club that can sustain itself without the need of one mans money.( which he didn`t see the need to part with when we were in our direst need.)