Gough and Rae back scheme to hand club's supporters power at Ibrox

North Rd

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I value the opinion of the Rangers fan who goes to the game much more than any ex player who has never paid to see Rangers in their life.

Some of these people have made millions out of Rangers,where were they when we needed them?

So Richard Gough can do with his opinion what Donald Duck does with his bill.

Stick it up his arse.

fuckin' Forest Gumps back

once we're organised it doesn't matter what any cunt on the board wants.

We hold the whip hand

SO where's the professional approach there then ? Or is it to be, as you so eloquently put it, "That cunt King must just put his money intae the club, and we, the mob rule, will tell him exactly how he will spend his own money!".

Aye right, thank fuck I don't work for you, you would a real sweetheart......... or are you just another......... "Mooth foamer ?". :7325:

think I will wait and see what Ian has up his sleeve on this one, seems to be the most positive person in taking some form of fan representation forward, fan ownership for us is a pipe dream, half of us are retards.

EDIT: before you pull me up for the retard comment, come on, some of off the chart with idiocy, especially the ££ mob.

Id rather be forest gump than a taig loving rhat like you.

Away you up to the paedodome and applaud ceptic onto the park,you've got previous for that.

hey stupit heid..................it was the fuckin Rangers PLAYERS who applauded celtic onto the park in the game I mentioned............

Big Al ll.Why should the board raise money on behalf of fans wanting to take over from them? You obviously missed the point of the supposition. Let me try to put it more simply for you.It would mean that, if fans bought enough shares to take over the club, they would also be required to put in enough capital to repay the loan.

Big Al ll.Why should the board raise money on behalf of fans wanting to take over from them? You obviously missed the point of the supposition. Let me try to put it more simply for you.It would mean that, if fans bought enough shares to take over the club, they would also be required to put in enough capital to repay the loan.

Since we're being condescending let me put it simply for you. The current board are employees of the shareholders. If investment is required then it is the responsibility of the board to raise that money, be it in the form of loans from banks, existing shareholders, or money raised from a further share issue.

The fans owning a majority would not change that whatsoever. It would still be the responsibility of the elected board to raise funds.

One thing you can be sure of is there will be no one rushing to provide a bucket full of cash to be used for running costs.

Big Al ll. As the money would be owed to a member of the board, the obvious course of action would be a cash call on existing shareholders. If that does not raise the necessary capital, they just sue the club. I know that, if I was a major investor, I would be making things as difficult as possible for fan ownership to take over.