Ally McCoist dismisses Scottish Cup favourites tag

Bothwellbear

(tu)

On Set plays alone they would cause us no ends of problems based on how shakey we are at the back.

Theres not a better crosser of the ball in Scotland than Robson just now.

They are absolutely rapid on the counter attack too and with Mohnsi's tendency to go wandering I think that's something which they could also exploit.

It would certainly be an interesting game if we played them and with the atmosphere that both sets of fans would create it would probably be the biggest game to be played in Scotland since we were dumped into the third division.

They are absolutely rapid on the counter attack too and with Mohnsi's tendency to go wandering I think that's something which they could also exploit.

It would certainly be an interesting game if we played them and with the atmosphere that both sets of fans would create it would probably be the biggest game to be played in Scotland since we were dumped into the third division.

(tu)

I'd love it to be the final.

Stadium would be packed and our players would be so fired up as would theirs no doubt.

It would be the best feeling since the Motherwell tie for me.

(tu)

I'd love it to be the final.

Stadium would be packed and our players would be so fired up as would theirs no doubt.

It would be the best feeling since the Motherwell tie for me.

I was abroad with a self inflicted internet ban when the Motherwell game happened so I didn't even know we had won until I came home again a week and a half later :lol:

I was abroad with a self inflicted internet ban when the Motherwell game happened so I didn't even know we had won until I came home again a week and a half later :lol:

:lol:

Murder!

It was fantastic, maybe a bit too soon though as the feel good factor was quickly taken away from us.

:lol:

Murder!

It was fantastic, maybe a bit too soon though as the feel good factor was quickly taken away from us.

Yeah think how I must feel now. I missed the Motherwell game but was "treated" to the Inverness & Dundee United games :anguish:

I've not see us win a proper big game since the game we stopped celtic winning the league at Ibrox and that was nearly two years ago :lol:

big billy would be on a warning to stick to defense in that game if i was manager.

What bookies have us as favourites? All I've seen is second favourites at 3-1. Sheep were either 4-7 or 7-4 (can't remember which) practically everywhere. We were 7-2 after the filth were pumped out then it dropped a little. Sheep were 14-1 before beating them.