Andy Little

Skol

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would definitely give him another 2 years. Not just for the loyalty factor (but wasn't he actually the first guy to report back from pre-season after admin???). Anyhow, he's always been good up top when played there. Trouble is, he never stays there long enough, and that's not really down to him. He's likely to suffer from our managers general dislike of playing with 2 strikers!

Never a winger! Give him his chance up top Ally!

Maybe after we've won the league, Ally can put some of the fringe players into the team as starters, and Little could be given a run of games up front, with some of the, promising, youngsters on the books. We could always have the big guns, on the bench in case it's not going well. If Little does well, then he will have earned a new contract...

Not for me,always be welcome back after his loyalty but as was said before this is when we must start thinking about the top division and i don't think andy would give us much when we get there.

He was out of contract and looking for a club. I don't think he got any offers apart from resigning for us.

I don't think he is good enough and if someone better is available then we should let him go.

The Brechin game. One of the worst 20 minutes I have ever seen from a player.

That aside, the problem I have always had with Little is he never seems to have an understanding with players around him. He never seems to have a partnership of any sorts. I could see the shoots of a Daly/Shiels partnership in the last few games, just wee positional things and lay offs, but I just don't see the same with Little and anyone else. Too much of a luxury and not a great one.

think he scored 11 goals in the admin season in the spl. can obviously score at the highest level in Scottish football.

still only a squad player IMO, but we need squad players.

(tu)

Versatile player too.

He's worth another two/three year deal IMO. There are plenty of others who should be moved out before him.

(tu)

Versatile player too.

He's worth another two/three year deal IMO. There are plenty of others who should be moved out before him.

Agreed. And able replacement for 2 or three positions in the squad. Exactly the type of player we should keep a hold of. I guess his wage demands would come in to it.