3 More Cup Wins and You CAN Get out your Passport

North Rd

18 guests reading this should tell you all you need to know.Fake account,fake statement.We are banned from Europe for three years as three years accounts are needed to compete.If you think UEFA are going to bend the rules just for us then wire in.The rest of us will think the mhongs are still hurting from `Operation Tango`.

We got educated at school not pumped!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 guests reading this should tell you all you need to know.Fake account,fake statement.We are banned from Europe for three years as three years accounts are needed to compete.If you think UEFA are going to bend the rules just for us then wire in.The rest of us will think the mhongs are still hurting from `Operation Tango`.

Its not about bending the rules but applying them. Football First.

this whole guest thing is a load of nonsense when ever i am looking on my phone or anything or even quite often at home i would be floating as a guest until i decided to comment

quite funny in a sad demented way that they would go to the trouble of setting up an account in his name,adding his picture and false followers just to `pull a stroke`.

Living in london for many years I thought the `obsessed` bit was a wind-up but every article I read in scottish papers on-line is filled with their replies.Seems they need us more than we need them.

Our support proves that.ManU wouldn`t get 50k in the fourth division.

They are sick because it is now beyond argument that the best supported club in Scotland,if not the UK is the Famous Glasgow Rangers.

The call went out and the fans answered the call big time.

this whole guest thing is a load of nonsense when ever i am looking on my phone or anything or even quite often at home i would be floating as a guest until i decided to comment

yes you`re right mate,it`s just a sort of wind-up to the `other guests` no offence intended.

Its not about bending the rules but applying them. Football First.

That was my point as rules are rules and should never be bent or interpreted like the SFA seem to do.

We have got this far without any favours and we don`t need or want any,that`s my way of thinking.

When Rangers lift the SPFL Trophy as champions we can hold our head high and say WE done it,with no help or favour from anyone.

It will be the greatest day ever in Scottish football and history making.

That was my point as rules are rules and should never be bent or interpreted like the SFA seem to do.

We have got this far without any favours and we don`t need or want any,that`s my way of thinking.

When Rangers lift the SPFL Trophy as champions we can hold our head high and say WE done it,with no help or favour from anyone.

It will be the greatest day ever in Scottish football and history making.

I agree but in the event of us achieving a hard task of winning the SC and asking the SFA to apply to Uefa under their exemptions is not asking for favours. It's due process, nothing more.

I dont get this operation tango thingy. To be tango'd surely it has to be led by opposing fans.

This whole UEFA thing has been around for a while. I raised it on here 7 months ago and i also submitted information to the club who assured me at the time they would use the information should they be in a position to do so. Having said that, it was put in front of someone that is gone so perhaps a reminder is due.

There is no way this is cut and dry on either side. It has potential. But i still cant see how it is a Tango. (tu)