Student discounts

Inigo

What uni did you go to?

Well I don't know what Uni he goes to but I'm a student at the nautical college. I spend maybe 40 hours a week in there taking classes and another 10-20 hours at home studying so I can complete my deck officer cadetship. I get paid cack all for it at the moment and some days I am up at half 6 and up studying till midnight. I also know a lot of my fellow students have similar schedules and on top of that we have to complete external courses to get trained up on top of college hours.

So yeah, a nice little discount once in a while for a league game is quite welcome as we have quite a group who attend ibrox every week and are all about as skint as each other

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering the massive student population in Glasgow I think this is a great idea. Good thinking from the club.

Good shout. Get johnny foreigner supporting the Rangers as well!! Every Bear student should bring one. Spread the word and that.

I am a student and this seems a great idea.....but i already have my season ticket!

I don't like to bring them up but the manky mob across the city do student season tickets. do you reckon this is rangers gauging a possible response from students if this was to be introduced?

I am a student and this seems a great idea.....but i already have my season ticket!

I don't like to bring them up but the manky mob across the city do student season tickets. do you reckon this is rangers gauging a possible response from students if this was to be introduced?

We need to increase prices no reduce them

A know whit a wid dae wae students, ponces the lot of them, either shoot them or make them mix concrete wae shovels for fcuk awe ! Parasites the whole shower o' them !!!!!!!

This is the attitude that is needed to take a country forward! (td)

Why should someone who goes to a few classes a couple of times a week, and spends the rest of their time getting stoned out their nut and sleeping pay less than guys up at the crack of dawn most of the week doing 40, 50, 60 hours a week?

Because they are the only ones young enough, fit enough and with enough spare time to climb up to the Club Deck?

Good shout. Get johnny foreigner supporting the Rangers as well!! Every Bear student should bring one. Spread the word and that.

It's like banks.

Give the students overdrafts and freebies, so that when they come to graduate, they'll have been with you for so long that they'll stick with you even when the free overdraft goes

So if the club want to attract more people in, who will hopefully be loyal supporters for years to come and will happily pay full price for tickets, then I say it's a good move

Why should someone who goes to a few classes a couple of times a week, and spends the rest of their time getting stoned out their nut and sleeping pay less than guys up at the crack of dawn most of the week doing 40, 50, 60 hours a week?

Canny wait for my discount for doing fuck all