Barry Ferguson

gordon123

What is a fenian anyway?

Some of the stuff you post is utter ridiculous. You dont like Barry, dont like Ally.....but seem to think you're the fountain of all knowledge, who are these ''fenians'' Barry has as friends in Blackpool?

Still hurting BFerguson6

:'(

Look at me I have a player as a username so I must defend his honour :lol:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Neil Lennon or his bitter Provo loving in laws aren't Fenians in the actual sense of the word then nah?

Do you even know what a Fenian is?

Give you a clue it's not a Catholic although he does sourround himself with them too

I know exactly what a Fenian is. It is people like you that continually use it in the wrong context that has caused a ton of shit.

I know exactly what a Fenian is. It is people like you that continually use it in the wrong context that has caused a ton of shit.

No it's people like you who try to imply that people like me mean Catholic (despite me making a clear distinction between the two in my last post) that's the problem

I'll ask you again do you not think Lennon or Provo lovers are fenians no?

No it's people like you who try to imply that people like me mean Catholic (despite me making a clear distinction between the two in my last post) that's the problem

I'll ask you again do you not think Lennon or Provo lovers are fenians no?

I never mentioned catholic once. You did.

If you can prove they are a part of the fenian order. Then yes. If it is based on your general hatred of Neil Lennon and the green and grey.... then no. Up to you to prove he is. Your comment.

I never mentioned catholic once. You did.

If you can prove they are a part of the fenian order. Then yes. If it is based on your general hatred of Neil Lennon and the green and grey.... then no. Up to you to prove he is. Your comment.

Hahahaha so you have to prove someone's part of a Fenian order to call them a Fenian? Neil Lennon isn't one?

Your absolutely hysterical

To use the term in the right context (which was my point) . Yes you do.

So you wouldn't class Provo lovers, people that virociously mouth orange bastards at Rangers fans, clambour for a United Ireland and get caught on more than one occasion singing IRA songs a Fenian? Instead you want documented proof of them being in some Fenian brotherhood organisation?

:lol:

This is too funny for words

This has come full swing and says more about you than me now

Imaging defending Lennon

So you wouldn't class Provo lovers, people that virociously mouth orange bastards at Rangers fans, clambour for a United Ireland and get caught on more than one occasion singing IRA songs a Fenian? Instead you want documented proof of them being in some Fenian brotherhood organisation?

:lol:

This is too funny for words

This has come full swing and says more about you than me now

Imaging defending Lennon

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So now you are claiming i am defending Lennon. Get a hold of yourself. Nothing like putting words in other peoples mouth. How unlike you.

Use the term at the right time and you will not give "them" the stick to beat us with. You are one of those people that sellik fans just love. You are an open goal walking.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So now you are claiming i am defending Lennon. Get a hold of yourself. Nothing like putting words in other peoples mouth. How unlike you.

Use the term at the right time and you will not give "them" the stick to beat us with. You are one of those people that sellik fans just love. You are an open goal walking.

I was using the term correctly

Your problem is that you've no defence and just embarrassed yourself trying to go down the route of proving someone belongs to a Fenian brotherhood movement and that Lennon isn't a Fenian

Absolute class

Good show

I was using the term correctly

Your problem is that you've no defence and just embarrassed yourself trying to go down the route of proving someone belongs to a Fenian brotherhood movement and that Lennon isn't a Fenian

Absolute class

Good show

You don't half talk some shite.

Embarrassed myself. I don't think so.

You are an open goal. A continual stick to beat us with.

You don't half talk some shite.

Embarrassed myself. I don't think so.

You are an open goal. A continual stick to beat us with.

I talk shite? Your the one that says Provo lovers, orange hating, united Ireland desiring, IRA singing individuals aren't "Fenians"

Very good :lol:

Where did this £50k figure come from?

Some people don't half fly off the handle at some pish these days ~ completely unfounded speculation and they're up in arms.

Get a grip ffs.

It's in the papers

Might or might not be true tbh

But I don't know how anyone can say with any great faith it isn't true as the papers do get it right at times

I don't really give a shit either way - aslong as we didn't sell him for that amount, which we didn't, so it's all good

trying to target our former Captain and legend in the eyes of many on the basis of someone else at a club he is employed by bidding a low amount for a player is fucking ridiculous. OP needs to GTF with this shit. Why are you trying to tarnish Ferguson with this shite?