Barry Ferguson

gordon123

Football is a cut throat business...time people realised that.

Barry Ferguson has a job to do and good luck to him, thankfully we aren't in such a position that we had to accept the bid. But if we had then Barry Ferguson would have been the last person I would have blamed.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never mentioned catholic once. You did.

If you can prove they are a part of the fenian order. Then yes. If it is based on your general hatred of Neil Lennon and the green and grey.... then no. Up to you to prove he is. Your comment.

Neil Lennon is undoubtably a fucking taig. The area that cunt comes from in Lurgan is reeking with dissidents atm and has always been IRA.

Barry Ferguson, who the feck is Barry Ferguson. The only way he can get his name in the papers is by commenting on, or allegedly making ridiculous bids for our players, again who is Barry Ferguson!

I don't know which paper this rubbish is attributed to, I don't even know or care if its vaguely true, its just another ex-player living off the oxygen that's Rangers Football Club!

I regularly bid £2.00 on Friday evening in the hope of winning the Euro Millions, unfortunately no luck as yet, seems me and Bazza Ferguson have something in common, hugely misplaced optimism and a sense of delusion based on our mutual love of all things Rangers.

Again, who the feck is Barry Ferguson!

I talk shite? Your the one that says Provo lovers, orange hating, united Ireland desiring, IRA singing individuals aren't "Fenians"

Very good :lol:

Can you provide me with a quote where i said any of these things.........?

No.... i thought not.

I am pretty sure Barry Ferguson is none of these things btw.

Can you provide me with a quote where i said any of these things.........?

No.... i thought not.

I am pretty sure Barry Ferguson is none of these things btw.

No wonder you've been dribbling so much shite if you thought I said Barry Ferguson was a Fenian :blink:

Former Rangers captain, who was part of various title wins, scottis cup wins and the run to a European final.

(tu)

Former Ranger player, as I said, I don't necessary believe this particular former player made any bid, but if he did, how did it become public knowledge and published in a national newspaper, somebody must have sent it out there!

I know it wasn't me, and I assume it wasn't you, my monies on a former Rangers player looking to make his next move in the management game!

PS Bazza's got previous for unsettling Rangers managers if my memory serves me well!

The only allegiance Barry Ferguson has is to Blackpool fc. He is taking his first steps into management and as such his only thoughts should be to impressing his current employers.

Without inside knowledge of their financial position any money saved could be used to fund other signings/wages.

Finally does anyone actually believe that BF decides what the club bid for Nicky Law?

trying to target our former Captain and legend in the eyes of many on the basis of someone else at a club he is employed by bidding a low amount for a player is fucking ridiculous. OP needs to GTF with this shit. Why are you trying to tarnish Ferguson with this shite?

Ferguson or any manager for that mater will have an input when bidding for a transfer target, he will target the player and give his opinion on a value the CEO/Director of football will then make the moves , anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded

trying to target our former Captain and legend in the eyes of many on the basis of someone else at a club he is employed by bidding a low amount for a player is fucking ridiculous. OP needs to GTF with this shit. Why are you trying to tarnish Ferguson with this shite?

Ferguson or any manager for that mater will have an input when bidding for a transfer target, he will target the player and give his opinion on a value the CEO/Director of football will then make the moves , anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded

Ferguson was a week or so into his part time role as player manager when this came about :lol:

If you think he was consulted or gave his views then :lol:

No one even knows if it was Blackpool only Graham Wallace will know this. Papers talking shite once again. Barry Ferguson just takes charge of Blackpool and suddenly they pluck there name out of thin air and linked them with Law.

Until G. Wallace says who it was i will take this as shite.