The Treble a treble.

standup

Something that Kheevins was wittering on about recently was "a treble", with Rangers fans getting animated at the prospect of" the Treble",. I think without researching that there are two trebles in Scoats fitba that can be won and only Rangers or Raith Rovers can do so. So either the Scoats Cap QFs or Ramsden's Cup will decide who can win the treble. The second half of the Guid Scoats Fiba season is so much more exciting without the bheasts, isn't it and we have the what will be very important league play offs to come.. Wait a minute, the sheep could still mathematically win a treble, fuxake I hope someone wins a treble this season.

The Ramsden Cup shouldn't even be considered an honour for Rangers, never mind part of a treble.

However, I am strangely keen to win it (just as I have been to win everything from the Texaco Cup to the Dryborough Cup.)

The Ramsden Cup shouldn't even be considered an honour for Rangers, never mind part of a treble.

However, I am strangely keen to win it (just as I have been to win everything from the Texaco Cup to the Dryborough Cup.)

Every cup is an honour.

but not all competitions are prestigious.

We are where we are, chances are it will be our first cup since administration, so it will be a good moment and also who else in Scotland can say they have won every trophy in Scottish football?

Whilst a treble would be fantastic not the treble.,

"The" next treble will be truly historic, especially if yellow teeth doesn't manage one in our absence. I would argue there is more chance of us playing in the Europa League next year.

Of course its the treble We have been involved in 4 comps this season we remain in 3 thats a chance for the treble.. No matter how highly the comp is rated.