Edu: It was really difficult to walk away

North Rd

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He wasn't shite.

He was never a great player but his pressence and job in our midfield made 3 IAR happen as he was a mjor part in that.

People also slated Jig as being fucking shite many a time, but now have changed their tune...happens lots on here.

Jig only looks good coz we're in the pits of Scottish football. If we were playing in the SPL, he would still be shit. Jon fucking daly is a fucking hero in these divisions ffs.

I should add that his last minute goal on the OF day is probably one of the most fantastic experiences of celebrating a goal ever for me though. I had 3 huge English clients up at the game, none of which had ever been to an Old Firm game, and 2 of which had never been in Scotland previously. To see them going absolutely mental and dancing in the aisles with Artur and Mikey Mols is something i will always treasure. :thumbup:

much did we get gor Edu? Many lower league/cup games did he play?

Oh aye, it was none coz he was trying to find a club stupid enough to buy him.

Thered a rrason he's back in the MLS.

It was an undisclosed fee, iirc it was in the region of 400k. At least it was something. He wanted to continue to be considered for the USA, so he was allowed to leave. He did the decent thing and chose to help us get a fee for him.

Players like Naismith, Whittaker, McGregor and Lafferty are the only ones you should be angry at.

It was an undisclosed fee, iirc it was in the region of 400k. At least it was something. He wanted to continue to be considered for the USA, so he was allowed to leave. He did the decent thing and chose to help us get a fee for him.

Players like Naismith, Whittaker McGregor and Lafferty are the only ones you should be angry at.

Even if we got the same from the rats it would have been a near £2 million quid which in the state we were in would have been a HUGE boots.

We saw what Rangers meant to those guys though, actions speak louder than words.

Did the right thing, always speaks well of the club despite being booed, usually justifiably, in some games.

Had his car taiged and took some nasty shit , real bigotry not that fake pish Odious goes on about .

Took it in his stride.

I'm not for criticising him

I always assumed Edu stayed to try and allow us to claim a fee for him but had never seen it in quote form before. You know what? It shouldn't be a massive gesture, it's the fucking least you expect from someone with the club at heart but for a guy from the US to do so is that bit more special. The so called fans who left should read this and squirm.

For anyone saying he was waiting about on a club, he could easily have left and made it easier to sign for another team as a free agent. He didn't just think of himself.

Did the right thing, always speaks well of the club despite being booed, usually justifiably, in some games.

Had his car taiged and took some nasty shit , real bigotry not that fake pish Odious goes on about .

Took it in his stride.

Well said as always

Took it in his stride.

Spot on,young player with his first move to Europe and had to cope with some shite.

Did the right thing and is speaking really well about the club.