Edu: It was really difficult to walk away

North Rd

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So unless I'm going to be all nicey nicey I've not to say anything at all?

I think I'll keep posting my whatever I want, thanks anyway.

Aye, that's right. Sometimes it's best to keep your mouth shut in the real world. This 'see me, I tell it like it is' uber honesty isn't the right way to behave in the real world. On a forum it's best not to say anything sometimes as well. This is about his loyalty, have you got anything uber honest to say about what the thread was actually about, or did you just want to come in to have a go at him on about something that it wasn't really about?

Aye, that's right. Sometimes it's best to keep your mouth shut in the real world. This 'see me, I tell it like it is' uber honesty isn't the right way to behave in the real world. On a forum it's best not to say anything sometimes as well. This is about his loyalty, have you got anything uber honest to say about what the thread was actually about, or did you just want to come in to have a go at him on about something that it wasn't really about?

Boreddd.

Even if we got the same from the rats it would have been a near £2 million quid which in the state we were in would have been a HUGE boots.

We saw what Rangers meant to those guys though, actions speak louder than words.

Correct..the guy had the decency to hang around to gain any financial advantage for RangersThe others scuttled away with absolutly no regard (Mc Gregor excluded) for the club...

Aye, that's maybe why you posted in the first place? Bored so takes pop at man who stayed when others walked.

He stayed because he had nowhere else to go. You can put him up on a nice pedestal and call him loyal if that's how you feel. I think he was shite.

He stayed because he had nowhere else to go. You can put him up on a nice pedestal and call him loyal if that's how you feel. I think he was shite.

Is that why he moved to Stoke????

I don't think he was meant to be a central midfielder, he couldn't pass and couldn't read a game at all. Edu looked far more comfortable when given the chance to attack and get in the box. Maybe he's just a big game player, because his best games were in Europe, Old Firm matches and at the World Cup.

Smashing. At least you're being relevant now and not just having a wee snide pop.

Going to the World Cup doesn't automatically mean you are a good player.

True, that may be, but history will not record what kind of player he was, just his achievements during his career. I would think most players would like to say they played in two world cups.

In fact I remember him having a perfectly good goal chopped off in the last world cup which may have stopped the USA progressing to the next round.