RST buys more shares

bawsburst

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it in % terms? If I thought it would lead to something significant I would do it

My belief is they have more than James Easdale ( awaiting Bawsburst verifying)........

What it also shows is that with VB and RST buying over 300k shares between them it puts to bed that there is no shares out there to buy.

So, why doesnt King get his hand in his pocket?

Who pushed to put James on the Board!

Im guessing it was the money that he, his brother and their family were investing "in the club" that was a strong factor.

For the avoidance of doubt, i know the shares they purchased did not result in us receiving money but the premise is correct all the same.

They seem to be stepping up their campaign against the Easdales.

Bragging about owning more shares than James and an RST Board Member taking a picture of an empty McGills bus in Glasgow today. (tu)

Not at all. Think it is important to point out the RST own more shares than a board member. James' brother is well supported by other investors as well.

Not at all. Think it is important to point out the RST own more shares than a board member. James' brother is well supported by other investors as well.

Why not say anything about owning more shares than Crighton ? Or Wallace ? Or Somers ? Why focus on James Easdale ? And MCGills buses ?