Ramsdens Cup Final Tickets

Wearethepeople72

I know this has probably been asked before but does anyone know how the allocation of tickets will work for the Ramsdens Cup Final? I recon Raith will probably get one of the stands behind the goals and we will get the rest with the exception of the money men in suits! People signed up for CCCS and supporters clubs will probably be first. However I didn't sign up to that this year because I don't go to friendlys but have went to all the cup ties anyway by getting my smartcard activated. So what is the chances of people like me getting a ticket for this?

There definelty won't be, However, I was thinking that there could possibly be a ballot to season ticket holders for the remaining tickets.

It's possible, CCCS and Supporters Clubs will be taken care of first and rightly so but that sounds like the next stage to go to.

I know this has probably been asked before but does anyone know how the allocation of tickets will work for the Ramsdens Cup Final? I recon Raith will probably get one of the stands behind the goals and we will get the rest with the exception of the money men in suits! People signed up for CCCS and supporters clubs will probably be first. However I didn't sign up to that this year because I don't go to friendlys but have went to all the cup ties anyway by getting my smartcard activated. So what is the chances of people like me getting a ticket for this?

U need to pm Boab mate

You'll have little chance getting one. I imagine around 10,000 will be on CCCS. The remaining few thousand will go to RSCs.

there is 7000 on the semi and final list so they will all get one , other 8,000 will go between RSCs and hospitality tickets.

cant see any being left over for anyone else

CCCS get 50% RSCs 30% and Hospitality get 20% of the away tickets for every match

there is 7000 on the semi and final list so they will all get one , other 8,000 will go between RSCs and hospitality tickets.

cant see any being left over for anyone else

CCCS get 50% RSCs 30% and Hospitality get 20% of the away tickets for every match

Are we only getting 15k?

Will be televised live on BBC Alba . taken from Do the bouncy website http://www.dothebouncy.com/main/threads/ramsdens-cup-ticket-info.59639/

RAMSDENS CUP FINAL 2014

Raith Rovers F.C. v Rangers F.C.

Easter Road Stadium, Edinburgh.

Sunday 6th April, 2014.

Kick-Off 4.05 p.m.

Televised Live on BBC ALBA

Entrance to this match will be by

TICKET ONLY.

TICKETS CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED FROM BOTH CLUBS

. (please contact both clubs for details)

The prices are as follows:-

• £20.00 for Adults
  • £10.00 for Juveniles (under 16)

To assist in the strict policy of segregation of supporters, the following instructions must be strictly adhered to:

RAITH ROVERS F.C. SUPPORTERS WILL OCCUPY:-

Famous Five Stand

RANGERS F.C. SUPPORTERS WILL OCCUPY:-

West Main Stand, East Stand, South Stand

067_325__3_1391788502_standard.jpg

Fuckin shite choice of venue for this! Yet they will put the league cup final at the piggery when the demand for tickets for this will be higher.

CORRUPT TO THE CORE!

I'm actually more upset with this decision than Torbett Towers getting the cup finals.

At a time when scottish football is trying to create as much revenue as they can they decide to lock out 10,000's of fans for this cup final.

Absolutely unbelievable!

airdrie,ayr utd and dunfermline so far this season.

edit to add

queen of the south in the ramsdens

Cheers

So am I right in thinking if you want to attend away games on a regular basis you either have to be a season ticket holder, or member of an official supporters branch?