2 years ago today - We entered Administration.

An awful, awful day. I was up in Aberdeen for a gig and was in the pub with my mates in the afternoon. Caught a glimpse of Sky Sports News and did a double take. Over the next couple of hours my phone went crazy.

What's everyone's memories of this and the last 2 years? Obviously pain, confusion and worry in the months following it but now, almost for the first time, there is a tentative feeling of excitement that we appear to be on the road back.

I think the main thing to come out of this is the way in which the fans rallied around the club in her moment of need, especially during the blood lust in the summer of 2012. Also the way our manager, among others, stood up on our behalf.

Pass the time of day.

I meant why mention the Ibrox Disaster in this context, for obvious reasons we pay tribute to that every year.

You might think i'm having a moan for the sake of it but I just think considering we came out of administration alive and we're already half way through the lower league journey we need to look forward.

I meant why mention the Ibrox Disaster in this context, for obvious reasons we pay tribute to that every year.

You might think i'm having a moan for the sake of it but I just think considering we came out of administration alive and we're already half way through the lower league journey we need to look forward.

You take the Internet far too seriously.

Might just be me but i'm not sure we need a thread and a trip down memory lane about this every anniversary, the first one was enough for me

My thoughts exactly! It happened! We can't change things, instead of using that 'terrible time' as a crutch we should instead be focussing purely on the future and progressing on and off the park! No need to go over old ground!