Here's a question that needs considering!

Muirheadbear

If Greegs, Naisy, Davis et al had all TUPED. Then presumably they would have been sold. I say that because Greegs and Davis were on upwards of 25k a week and we couldn't afford that. So if they were sold and we got the transfer fees they negotiated during their pay cuts during administration.

Knowing what we know now would all that transfer money be in the clubs accounts right now?

If Greegs, Naisy, Davis et al had all TUPED. Then presumably they would have been sold. I say that because Greegs and Davis were on upwards of 25k a week and we couldn't afford that. So if they were sold and we got the transfer fees they negotiated during their pay cuts during administration.

Knowing what we know now would all that transfer money be in the clubs accounts right now?

If you are suggesting that the SFA would have taken it, then no.

All the money would have went to the club, as the players would have been leaving from this legal entity, unlike the situation where Davis left from the old legal entity.

I dont really think this question does require considering.

IMO they were and always will be Rats leaving the sinking ship.

Did you renew your season ticket before they refused to TUPE?

That's the crux if the question. If you didn't part with your hard earned cash (I for one didn't) for a ST why would players put their faith in Charles Green too?

Probably the oldco liquidators would have put in a claim for the money.

Yes.

That's why they are considered as RAT BASTARDS, who think they are Rangers fans but turned on the club in its hour of need.

Never darken our door again, you money grabbing scabs.

Looking at it another way.

If they TUPE'd over and forced us to honour their contracts, it would have cost us several more million in wages.

This would mean that most likely, we would not have had enough money left at the moment to pay for bills and could quite possibly be in administration.

To be honest, I'm sure the money would have been siphoned away into bonuses or whatever else. That doesn't negate the point of their departure. To stay and get us the fee, as Edu and others did, was to show respect for this football club. What they did was a lack of respect for Rangers FC and the people who support it.