Novo

JamieG54

past his best and would be of no use to us as a player/coach his time has come and gone and should remain that way. did his best when he was here some great memories of his goals and winding them up. a return would only spoil them.

Saw he had a press conference at Carlisle today. Good luck to the wee man. Gers legend and if he scores a few I would urge Ally to sign him up for next season.

Naw. He's rotten, failed on trial at Killie, was shite for Morton and tbh I saw him playing in a charity game a couple of weeks ago and he never looked out of place amongst the amateurs he was surrounded by. I'd put my house on him not scoring a few for Carlisle and I really wish our fans would stop clamouring for him to be re-signed whenever he appears in the media. Cult hero but he's had his day, he's a terrible terrible player now.

Tbh as much as I loved the guy when he was here I think it's a bit cringy how he hangs on to the club so much.

Agreed, even if he did still have the ability I don't think we'd go near him after he's been pictured and filmed so many times in all these masonic halls and the like playing the drums etc. The media would have a field day with it and I don't think we'd want the negative press.

Saw he had a press conference at Carlisle today. Good luck to the wee man. Gers legend and if he scores a few I would urge Ally to sign him up for next season.

Did you see him at the Rangers v Man Utd Legends game? Have you noticed that he wasnt good enough for Killie, Morton or even St Mirren? It might have been financial.. but, they werent willing to pay for his services...if he was a top striker, Im sure they would have! He is not the player he was.. even then - he was never great! Heart? - Yes, but, if it was heart that was the measure of contracts, then Im sure a lot of us were on 200k a pr week!