Since the tarriers can do it

RFC55

Is it time we got the bluenotes or someone similar to release a version of number one platoon or here lies a soldier, daddy's uniform or a fathers advice for release on iTunes Store? Seems it's the Norm and the papers like it?

Someone get on to them make it happen, since the billy boys has been "banned" how about we make it that?

What is it they say keep your friends close but your mortal enemy closer.

Or we can kid on we don't hate them :D

I think it's a good point, we try to clean up our act and they get positive press over this shite, don't make me fucking laugh

Or we can kid on we don't hate them :D

I think it's a good point, we try to clean up our act and they get positive press over this shite, don't make me fucking laugh

See that's the problem "hate" is a bad word these days, well its nots for that shower of scum from beyond the pale.

The parallels between us @ them and Ulster is scary, draw a line move back, draw a line move back, and where do we find ourselves but backed into a corner.

See that's the problem "hate" is a bad word these days, well its nots for that shower of scum from beyond the pale.

The parallels between us @ them and Ulster is scary, draw a line move back, draw a line move back, and where do we find ourselves but backed into a corner.

We move back till this country is the republic these fuckers all want

TBB would get whoever submitted it shafted.

Father's Advice is on a par with what they've done, go for it.

I think CDBaby still provide iTunes syndication for a small fee, there's a few of them.

Let's all bang in a few quid, record our own tune.

On a serious note..... it is illegal to sing that terrorist glorifying song at any football match in Scotland.

The voting for, downloading and purchase of is worth investigation. A band glorifying terrorism and profiting financially as far as I can

tell.

Fking scandal!!!!!

On a serious note..... it is illegal to sing that terrorist glorifying song at any football match in Scotland.

The voting for, downloading and purchase of is worth investigation. A band glorifying terrorism and profiting financially as far as I can

tell.

Fking scandal!!!!!

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/11/section/1

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/11/section/2

Is it time we got the bluenotes or someone similar to release a version of number one platoon or here lies a soldier, daddy's uniform or a fathers advice for release on iTunes Store? Seems it's the Norm and the papers like it?

Someone get on to them make it happen, since the billy boys has been "banned" how about we make it that?

Why would you want to be like them?