RFC55

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aye im on the moors the gritters have been out and the dugs on route for the next bottle a rum, be bloody cold yin troops but i would say be on. Defo thermal weather with hip flask:)

Thanks for the report dazza. keep us posted on the weather situation (tu)

the phoenix hat? I wanna see some pics of it on tour :pics:

My daughter was like wtf is that I'm trying to upload photo but canny fuckin mind how to do it and the dugs fucked off with my fags jakey wee bastard :thumbup: trained well wee ninja she is you aint seen the new yin yet ... how do i upload a photo ffs :7325:

just keep drinking Daz and things will work themselves out :7325:

I'll be looking out for the hat when I watch the game on RTV

Mate you canny miss the fucker :lol: but keeps the old napper warm. Be good game.. you cracked the beers in NZ and OZ yet or leavin it to us for Stella and cornflakes :pipe:

Weather good but baltic and the dug came back with Ian Blacks moustache so we dont need to worry about the wind tmrow bigman (tu)

In that case I expect a good win against the Honest Men and Forfar to cause an upset against the Pars to put us 26 points ahaead. :thumbup:

Mate you canny miss the fucker :lol: but keeps the old napper warm. Be good game.. you cracked the beers in NZ and OZ yet or leavin it to us for Stella and cornflakes :pipe:

no booze for me daz: just a few strong coffees

so have a drink or three for me (tu)