Why did the posters who were so offended by said comments not come forward then. Also how much money was wasted on this nonsense that should never have went to court.

And there's the rub

Get them up in the witness box to explain why they were offended

And why the fuck they were on here

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did the posters who were so offended by said comments not come forward then. Also how much money was wasted on this nonsense that should never have went to court.

Well money was wasted cause the SNP have ordered everyone to treat football fans like criminals and monitor everything they do.

The offended would not dare go to court as it would lead to them being forced to answer awkward questions in cross examination.

Rangers name dragged through the dirt yet again. I wish some of our 'supporters' would think of that when they are using the club as a vehicle for their 'views'.

I assume you do not live in Scotland?? It takes an awful lot less than that for the 'usual suspects' in the Scottish media to drag our club through the dirt...... I remember a cuople of 'Hamilton Accies' ripping off a post-office they ran. Media came up with a Gazza link. The connection?? Well Gazza had a boat moored near Balloch and so did the guys running the post office. Never underestimate how low a Scottish journalist can stoop.

And there's the rub

Get them up in the witness box to explain why they were offended

And why the fuck they were on here

This and this. (tu)

And then put their addresses in the print. Fair's fair.

I assume you do not live in Scotland?? It takes an awful lot less than that for the 'usual suspects' in the Scottish media to drag our club through the dirt......

I know, the Scottish media are scum; although if Rangers fans who constantly bang on about their rivals religion in the name of the club, (and almost invariably define themselves as being against something, rather than what they support), think this wouldn't be an issue if we were playing in southern Britain, they are living in cloud cuckoo land. It's quite ironic that many of these Rangers fans claim to be 'quintessential British' while at the same time acting a way that the vast majority of British people find alien.

Also, if you want to talk of the 'usual suspects'; what of those who think that they are being great 'supporters' of the club by constantly using it as a vehicle for moronic bigotry? (Against the wishes of Rangers Football Club I might add). Quite obviously, to anyone with half a brain, they are being quite the opposite.

Great result!!! Pleased for ya fella!! :praise:

Now that there is no case to answer......why doesn't his ban get lifted? :)

Errrm, because his ban has absolutely nothing to do with this case? :unsure:

I can confirm that, unless he has recently moved, that is NOT WVB's address. I hope whoever does live there doesn't have their peace disturbed because of this.

There will be more and more Sheriffs around the country giving out these sorts of decisions based on the spurious legislation.

Well done for a bit of sense on this judgement and the last statement (to paraphrase was correct "WTF are they doing on a Rangers website to be offended for?". Never in my time have I been on a tarrier website, unless by accident, but would know what the hell to expect from the unwashed mob.

Probably be an idea to learn what slander is first.

I'm fully aware of what slander is. Thanks (tu)

My OP obviously went over your head.

Allow me to explain.

To my knowledge, certain text messages sent by a certain bigot to a certain pregnant partner didn't actually refer to committing murder of rape. In my opinion though, it does no harm to rub that filthy bheasts reputation further into the mud where it belongs.

Clear enough now?