I'm fully aware of what slander is. Thanks (tu)

My OP obviously went over your head.

Allow me to explain.

To my knowledge, certain text messages sent by a certain bigot to a certain pregnant partner didn't actually refer to committing murder of rape. In my opinion though, it does no harm to rub that filthy bheasts reputation further into the mud where it belongs.

Clear enough now?

No, thats still not slander. You obviously aren't fully aware of what it is (tu)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slander

ˈslɑːndə/

noun

Law

noun: slander

the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

How do you know whether I spoke the words as I typed them or not? :rolleyes:

The comment appears as text, not as a verbal statement. That makes it libel. Otherwise any journalist/writer eversued for libel would simpy use the get out 'I used voice recognition to dictate it'.

Would you like more straws?

Afraid not. I tend not to get offended by words on the internet, regardless of idiotic they may be. Although if you think me correcting other peoples ignorance makes me a 'grass' then fire away.

Jist saying. Coincidental that when he was reported he was arguing with you ovee your praise of ra sellik.

The comment appears as text, not as a verbal statement. That makes it libel. Otherwise any journalist/writer eversued for libel would simpy use the get out 'I used voice recognition to dictate it'.

Would you like more straws?

Yes, I know that genius. That's why I asked you the question a couple of posted before yours.

How do you know whether I spoke the words as I typed them or not?

It's all very pedantic. You seem to be getting your panties in a twist over not a lot.

Is your pain caused by my original statement? If so, I do apologize,

It seems strange though that you would get upset over a derogatory post targeted in some way at the scum.

Though after what Connor-Lyon-RFC just posted, maybe not. (tu)

Afraid not. I tend not to get offended by words on the internet, regardless of idiotic they may be. Although if you think me correcting other peoples ignorance makes me a 'grass' then fire away.

The bit in bold makes no sense and apostrophes are not inverted commas

what was that you were saying about Idiotic words?

Pedantic Loyal :thumbup: