The Billy Boys

Carsons Dog

It was sung a few times as was No P of R.

My concern is that as we strive to highlight the other mob for their dealings with GCC, CO-OP and their support of a song celebrating terrorists, we are in danger of shooting ourselves squarely in the foot.

Time to wise up.

It was sung a few times as was No P of R.

My concern is that as we strive to highlight the other mob for their dealings with GCC, CO-OP and their support of a song celebrating terrorists, we are in danger of shooting ourselves squarely in the foot.

Time to wise up.

Fuck off. People like you annoy me.

As much as we hate that lot in the east, they're standing up for what they believe in, and singing and doing whatever the hell they want, meanwhile we sit in the corner like "I really love the billy boys song, and the sash, and no surrender, but we just can't sing it cause we'll get in trouble :(" Sack that. It's about time we stand up for ourselves, and make ourselves heard.

As much as we hate that lot in the east, they're standing up for what they believe in, and singing and doing whatever the hell they want, meanwhile we sit in the corner like "I really love the billy boys song, and the sash, and no surrender, but we just can't sing it cause we'll get in trouble :(" Sack that. It's about time we stand up for ourselves, and make ourselves heard.

This.

And to the old bill, SFA, government officials - Freedom of speech and expression. You can tell Fat Eck to fuck off from me.

Any arrests that follow the quelling of free speech should be met with even louder chants home and away.

Well done one and all :)

Your 100 percent correct but 2 many people are scared without realising that if the worst came to worst and they were arrested 90 percent of cases wouldn't stand up in a court

If you're hell-bent and determined to sing the song then be prepared to present your case in court. No doubt it is winnable. However, as GER77 says, don't shoot yourself in the foot as there can be absolutely no add-ons. The song must stand on its own.

It always amazes me the dissent from our own against our fans singing this song. For years we all sang it and it was the loudest and most inspiring song we had. Those speaking against it now are hypocrites of the highest order and only take the moral high ground because our enemies won their well orchestrated campaign to have it banned. I do not believe for a minute that thousands of our fans suddenly think this song is 'bad' and would still sing it if it was not banned.

If the support stuck together instead of leaving individual Rangers fans to deal with arrest and court cases then there is much more chance of a successful defence being launched and parity being restored with the cry babies who think it is acceptable to sing about terrorists but spit out their dummies about any song or lyrics that they claim offends them.

Ffs. Its not about you lot or me, its about our club.

When will the penny drop that everyone wants to f*** us over.

We are rightly offended when the mhedia or other clubs fans slag us off, then we play right into their hands by loading the bullets in the gun for them.

They have everyone sweeping for them because they play the media game better than us.

Personally i love a sash bash but not to the detriment of my club, anyone that doesnt like my opinion, fuckin tough.

We are rightly offended when the mhedia or other clubs fans slag us off, then we play right into their hands by loading the bullets in the gun for them.

They have everyone sweeping for them because they play the media game better than us.

Personally i love a sash bash but not to the detriment of my club, anyone that doesnt like my opinion, fuckin tough.

The more we roll over the more they will carry on

Fuck them

Just so that we all know, getting arrested for singing TBB isn't a new thing, I got huckled back in the 70's at Hampden against the tarriers for singing it, mind you when the crowd sang the add on FTP I must admit I did shout out "aye, and all his disciples" , at the sheriff court I got fined 25quid with 5 weeks to pay [fiver a week] :P the severe punishment never did stop me from belting it out at every opportunity. :crabflute::thumbup:

Dignified silence is it? Why sing at a match at all, we will all be able to listen to Roll of honour so much better when we play the Scum next.

Aye alright, back where you were sitting.