Scottish sun at it again

UKIP BEAR

By doing what ? People are allowed to do what he did. It's his opinion, and he gets paid to write it. The next time you go to a shop, don't line his pockets by buying him. Or give his newspaper credibility by adding to their hits on the website. Something tells me this is out of the question but.

By doing what ? People are allowed to do what he did. It's his opinion, and he gets paid to write it. The next time you go to a shop, don't line his pockets by buying him. Or give his newspaper credibility by adding to their hits on the website. Something tells me this is out of the question but.

It's an incorrect fact. Opinion doesn't come into the picture when we are the same Rangers.

How does opinion not come into it ? Not everyone's going to say what you want them to say. Everyone worth listening to has accepted we are the same club, this journalist can argue that the sky isn't blue every day of the week. I can see why he does it, probably waits for those emails.

He's meant to deal in facts as a basis when reporting and laying out his opinion

However I agree with the rest of your post - the amount of Rangers fans that still but newspapers astound me

The media rags should have been out of business years ago

I think we should move on now from the old/new argument. All your doing is fueling those who would taunt us with this slur.

I don't care what other fans, some dodgy journos or any other cretin says. I know, you know, UEFA knows, ASA knows and every other fan outside this country knows we are the same club. End this please.

And what about the harm these cunts get away with doing to our brand with their unchallenged lies?

I didn't know this Kenny Mcdonald before, but I now know he is a taig Rangers hater.

And you should always know your enemies.