Our cup game v Albion

markem

I think the BBC have first choice in the Scottish Cup, but I don't think it's exclusive, so there may be a possibility of sky, or BT covering it. The facilities at Ibrox are great and it shouldn't be too difficult to set up.

Sky have first pick I'm sure, otherwise BBC would likely have chosen them against Aberdeen rather than our game

STB: I suppose it's all about money. The BBC certainly make a big deal over the Scottish cup. The point being though, the BBC will definitely be looking to cover something, so that would give more chance of it being TVised. I hope!

STB: I suppose it's all about money. The BBC certainly make a big deal over the Scottish cup. The point being though, the BBC will definitely be looking to cover something, so that would give more chance of it being TVised. I hope!

Aye I'd be surprised if it isn't on TV, might be the least attractive tie in terms of being competitive but because it's us that means high viewing figures