Jose wants ra Sellik in the EPL

AlCapone

Cant believe 'the special one' never mentioned Scotlans biggest and most succesfull club. What about tthe specail relationship Jose!

Bring Celtic to English Premier, says Mourinho

CHELSEA boss Jose Mourinho has called for Celtic to be added to the English Premier League, insisting: “They would bring something special to the league.”

Both the Hoops and Rangers have explored the possibility of moving down to England, but have repeatedly had their dreams quashed by English club bosses.

But the ‘Special One’ believes Celtic would be a great addition to a revamped top flight.

He said: “They are a big club, with a big support and a famous history. When I have been in England I have asked my colleagues why Celtic are not playing in the Premier League.

“They had a strong run last season in the Champions League, but they will always be limited because competition does not seem to be there for them up in Scotland.”

And Mourinho - who managed the Porto team that defeated Celtic 3-2 in the UEFA Cup final in Seville - refused to rule out managing the Parkhead side, adding: “Would I manage them? You never know what can happen in football.” (The Sun)

In the story in the paper , ( don't worry I didn't buy it ) he does mention us alongside the scum although the huge headline only mentions the tims. I'm guessing the journalist asked only questions about the Tims so that's the questions he answered.

Jose is being facetious with his comment about managing them, backed into making that statement. As for his comments about Celtic, like many he simply doesn't see Parkhead on a normal matchday - rather he see's the hyped up Media surrounding them on CL nights. I also remember him praising our support and Walter Smith during our UEFA Cup run but knock yerelf out Al and get carried awa like the Taigs are about this non-story.

Jose is being facetious with his comment about managing them, backed into making that statement. As for his comments about Celtic, like many he simply doesn't see Parkhead on a normal matchday - rather he see's the hyped up Media surrounding them on CL nights. I also remember him praising our support and Walter Smith during our UEFA Cup run but knock yerelf out Al and get carried awa like the Taigs are about this non-story.

This.

Don't listen to media, unless it suits your agenda. Am I right, Al ? ;)