Hugh Keevins - conning fans

RangersFanBase

The fans have always talked about a treble, not the treble, their is a vast differance the plumheid should be able to spot Shirley. If we win the the Scottish cup it will be the one I will cherish for the rest of my life or until we win next years, can't be compared to 9 in a row or European runs, just something special.....

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A treble is a treble, just because that wee pr*ck doesn't like it, well that's just too bad. It was they cvnts that put us into the Ramsdens, now they say" it disnae coont if they win that, that's no fair"

Well too bad fckers. If a player scores 3 goals v Barcelona it's called a hattrick, so if a player scores 3 goals v Annan Athletic, is that not still called a hattrick, I think so, so just get over it, if we win our league and 2 cups it's a fckin treble. Sorry guys rant over.

Keevins talks about Jig toeing the party line - yet when we were at our weakest he was peddling the same crap as the rest of Scotland (outside our great club) - the rest of Scotland have made their bed and now they must lie in it.

That goes for both sides of the fence - Celtic are obviously going to peddle this season as a 'great season' but I think he's wide of the mark if he thinks a league 1 club being in with a shout of a major trophy isn't something for us to shout about.

Regardless of our financial advantage over the clubs we've beaten to get to this point - you can only beat what's put in front of you, and that's exactly what we've done.

We shouldn't allow this propaganda filed sensationalist journalism take away from what has so far been a top achievement.

Greeting doesn't come close to describing this article.

Our biggest challenge is the Scottish cup – still on course

Septics biggest was Champions league – fail

Next biggest for us was League cup – fail

Septic next was the Scottish cup – fail

Next for us Ramsdens cup – still on course

Next for Septic is League cup – fail

Our respective Leagues both teams should win.

So out of the 4 competitions that both clubs could compete for; Septic are out of 3 and we are out of 1.

This is why Nuremberg is disgusted but he like all Septic supporters cant but stop talking about us.

What qualifications does Shug have to tell what, or who is properly developed. Indeed, how would he know what grown ups think?

I'm sure football fans are more aware of the situation than Shuggie likes to admit and they don't need a bitter an twisted scrotum like him telling us the obvious. What seems to be less obvious to these journos is the benefit we're accruing to the rest of Scottish football. Look at the crowd Ayr got yesterday! Does he think they'd have had that size of crowd if we weren't in the league and playing against them?

Or maybe he thinks his scribbling's will help these teams more than the Rangers fan base still wanting to see their team even though everyone knows the league is over?

None of these commentators ever go about the other clubs in Scotland, which is the real reason why Rangers and the bheasts from the east don't compete as they should do. Edinburgh the same size as Glasgow has 2 teams which never achieved anything, Dundee 2 teams, Aberdeen 1 team and so on......there lack of passion/investment forward thinking whatever you call it, has hindered Scottish football.

I still can't get over that he said we shouldn't be advertising games, or selling tickets... Like what the fuck are we supposed to do?

"Hey guys, you've been so loyal, but please don't come to our games anymore, we're winning to easily and it's embarrassing and shite. We'll get yee's all back next season"

I have not seen these comments comparing our cup run to 2008 but if they are true it is a big overstatement however taking the fact that most of keevins ire is with the scum and rightly so it just looks like another "we cant possibly criticize celtic without bringing Rangers into it for "balance" type article. I wonder what high command at the piggery will say about this shocking defection by trusted shug.

He is bang on the money with the scum, but then tempers it in trying to curry favour with their malcontent following by having a go at us, not that you couldn't tell! For us to win the treble in the situation that we now find ourselves in, is indeed a mammoth achievement, but not one of the rhat infested mhedia would dare give us the credit due, in fear of offending the plastics in the east end.

A treble would be up there with most of our successes of the last 10 years for me considering where we have come from and just how hard we will have fought to win it.

If the arsehole cares so much about the standard of Scottish football, why has he wrote an article that belittles a grass roots tournament and has the potential to cause sponsors to pull much needed finance from the game at that level.

That's a good point tbh

I still can't get over that he said we shouldn't be advertising games, or selling tickets... Like what the fuck are we supposed to do?

"Hey guys, you've been so loyal, but please don't come to our games anymore, we're winning to easily and it's embarrassing and shite. We'll get yee's all back next season"

You do realise your just as bad as the scum and rags right now? You are making up your own interpretation of what was said to suit your own argument!

You do realise your just as bad as the scum and rags right now? You are making up your own interpretation of what was said to suit your own argument!

Not a big stretch to take what Keevins said as that we should stop trying to sell tickets. Or is he saying continue to treat the fans like mugs? (His words)

Not a big stretch to take what Keevins said as that we should stop trying to sell tickets. Or is he saying continue to treat the fans like mugs? (His words)

No the point is you are taking written word and twisting it and making assumptions to suit.....what Keevins is slavering has to do with how we are portraying our achievements and thereby our season not that we shouldn't advertise or sell tickets!

No the point is you are taking written word and twisting it and making assumptions to suit.....what Keevins is slavering has to do with how we are portraying our achievements and thereby our season not that we shouldn't advertise or sell tickets!

No, just that we should be embarrassed about it. He mentions tickets and advertising throughout the article, what do you think he is saying about ticket sales and marketing?