applause or silence

gordon123

just watching the Arsenal v Liverpool gane and they were asked to observe a minutes silence for Sir Tom Finnie . What is it with sone fans? cant they understand that silence means just that !! Silence is the proper and the only way to show respect when soneone passes away. however once again we have a few braindead Liverpool fans applauding that club and the morons across the city seem to be on the main the 2 main culprits when it comes to applause instead of silence why is this? can someone enlighten me?

just watching the Arsenal v Liverpool gane and they were asked to observe a minutes silence for Sir Tom Finnie . What is it with sone fans? cant they understand that silence means just that !! Silence is the proper and the only way to show respect when soneone passes away. however once again we have a few braindead Liverpool fans applauding that club and the morons across the city seem to be on the main the 2 main culprits when it comes to applause instead of silence why is this? can someone enlighten me?

Not sure why you think you need to post this in the bears den? But silence is appropriate for remembrance and applause to celebrate someone's full life and contribution

I tend towards silent handclapping in these politically correct days, cant go wrong. :clap:

Seriously though, much prefer a minute's silence. Provides exactly the right amount of gravitas and allows room for individual and private reflection.

Tom Finney R.I.P.

A minute's silence is appropriate when its the war dead or a tragedy. A minutes applause to celebrate a man who's lived a full life and has made a large impact on society in some way is also appropriate.

No it Fucking isn't.

Some people and I mean people cannot shut the fuck up and that includes them.

To recognise the contribution of someone that is dead it should always be a minutes silence.

This happy clapping pish started because of the disrespect shown by certain other clubs fans.

We should be condemning it instead of accepting it.