jackal and the day late rhebel stirring again.

bawsburst

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been predicting it for a while now, was meant to be by Christmas at first...

Just asking a hypothetical question is all, what if he is actually right, and we do crumble like he's predicted, then what do we do? Is it so bad to keep an open mind, and take everything from both sides with a pinch of salt, for example Graham Wallace is still on his 120 day trial, and has really not done much, and his keeping Dave King out is abit of a shocker, Rangers could sure do with his Millions..

On the other hand, Dave Kings predicting things like this, but nothing has yet to happen - although still should be considered?

admin by xmas.....admin by end of Jan, admin by mid feb, admin by end of feb.

see a pattern?

Fans are utterly terrified of that word ( rightly so) and it is now being thrown about to do nothing other than mess with our hearts and minds.

see a pattern?

Fans are utterly terrified of that word ( rightly so) and it is now being thrown about to do nothing other than mess with our hearts and minds.

It could be and is messing with the share price, someone ? some group ? appears to be trying to force a run on the price, no other explanation for the constant attempts to destabalise the club.

see a pattern?

- I still think it should be considered though; although it may be nothing but absolute bollox (here's hoping) I distinctly remember 2 years ago when talk of Administration etc was looming, those people that were saying such things like:

"We're to big to go into Administration"

"It'll never happen, We're Rangers"

"No one will let this happen to us"

but yet, 2 years later, we're on a journey back to the top flight because it did happen. I still don't think it's right to just simply wave things off as pish, without first actually considering it, I mean why's no one hammering down Graham Wallace's throat right now asking where he plans to find investment? Why's no one pounding him with questions about why he's rejecting millions from Dave King?

It could be and is messing with the share price, someone ? some group ? appears to be trying to force a run on the price, no other explanation for the constant attempts to destabalise the club.

You could be right mate. One party benefits pretty heavily if the share price continues to drop.

Funnily enough the same party that is telling us we are skint and in financial metldown.

- I still think it should be considered though; although it may be nothing but absolute bollox (here's hoping) I distinctly remember 2 years ago when talk of Administration etc was looming, those people that were saying such things like:

but yet, 2 years later, we're on a journey back to the top flight because it did happen. I still don't think it's right to just simply wave things off as pish, without first actually considering it, I mean why's no one hammering down Graham Wallace's throat right now asking where he plans to find investment? Why's no one pounding him with questions about why he's rejecting millions from Dave King?

2 years ago we had over 20m in debt and a big tax case hanging over our heads.

I was guilty of putting my head in the sand back then, but the two situations are not comparable.

We have no debt and "some" cash in the bank. Even IF we ran out of cash, we would get some sort of investment from the guys currently invested, of that I am sure.

there is just NO WAY that these current investors and shareholders are going to watch the company go to the wall, when they have a sizable investment to protect.

Do you really think Dave King is simply offering to write a cheque for millions and hand it over? Any investment will involve conditions such as him getting a level of control or even the appointment of certain people he wants on the board, so I highly doubt it's a simple situation.

I was guilty of putting my head in the sand back then, but the two situations are not comparable.

We have no debt and "some" cash in the bank. Even IF we ran out of cash, we would get some sort of investment from the guys currently invested, of that I am sure.

there is just NO WAY that these current investors and shareholders are going to watch the company go to the wall, when they have a sizable investment to protect.

Most of us got it wrong with Whyte but that doesn't mean we have to now believe every single thing that's speculated.

Do you really think Dave King is simply offering to write a cheque for millions and hand it over? Any investment will involve conditions such as him getting a level of control or even the appointment of certain people he wants on the board, so I highly doubt it's a simple situation.

Even if it meant Dave King himself getting a spot on the board, or becoming Chairman, or a certain someone going onto the board, wouldn't you rather that in exchange for millions, rather than sitting waiting about to see when our board are going to pull their thumbs out their arse and look for substantial investment? Which I believe they've yet to do?

Even if it meant Dave King himself getting a spot on the board, or becoming Chairman, or a certain someone going onto the board, wouldn't you rather that in exchange for millions, rather than sitting waiting about to see when our board are going to pull their thumbs out their arse and look for substantial investment? Which I believe they've yet to do?

All I mean is it's not going to just be a simple case of Wallace turning down millions, when King talks about investing he always sounds insistent that it be on his terms and it may not be possible for Wallace to deliver those terms, straight away anyway.

LOL...the board have managed to obliterate shareholder value and the share price perfectly well on their own have they not?

I was thinking about this too gogzy.

Why would the easdales, etc who have invested a lot of money just to write it off.

You appear joyous.....as is the usual reb emotion when such rhags print that which you see to your advantage. :cgreen:

Every post you make you seem to attack a fellow bear.

Don't you realise what that means. She/He's one of us.

Show some of your fellow bears some respect,. You don't have to agree with everyone but there is no need for the condescending tone.

Or else jump over to a celtic forum. You may feel more at home attacking bears there.