jackal and the day late rhebel stirring again.

bawsburst

Every post you make you seem to attack a fellow bear.

Don't you realise what that means. She/He's one of us.

Show some of your fellow bears some respect,. You don't have to agree with everyone but there is no need for the condescending tone.

Or else jump over to a celtic forum. You may feel more at home attacking bears there.

You are a precious one aren't you. :lol:

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

admin by xmas.....admin by end of Jan, admin by mid feb, admin by end of feb.

see a pattern?

Fans are utterly terrified of that word ( rightly so) and it is now being thrown about to do nothing other than mess with our hearts and minds.

I'll admit to bricking it a bit when I heard it was hitting us again at Xmas and then January but this is just getting desperate.

"Aye yeez r gon intae admin *fail* but aye Whyte's coming' back tae sink yeez *fail* end of Jan a swear yeez will be bust" fail, fail and fail again.

It's no happening. ROON YEEZ!!!! :party:

At least i try and respect other bears even if i dont agree with them

You're just basically either a taig, a troll or a cunt.

My moneys on all three

A c*** being a useful thing leaves you out of that equation, stick to your fellow reb fs both of you can hit the rocks together. :pipe:

He's well and truely stuck his neck on the line this time

When nothing happens he should be phased out and hopefully no one buys the Record again as it will have lost all credibility

Sorry M8 have you been hibernating for the past two decades????? Credibility and DR do not often appear together.

By discussing this story, you are actually falling in to his trap.

You are giving his column credence, which is the last thing this site should be doing.

Nothing anyone on here can do about it, so why worry about it just yet?

Once i get to work i will buy the paper. It will be an opinion piece no doubt mixed in with soundbites from king from past interviews.

the truth of the matter is we will be running short now, st money is starting to go and even sponsorship money etc. Im pretty sure that this is when sdm would utilise ticketus when we were in the spl. These leagues generate fuck all income so i wouldn't be surprised if we were running short.

how bad it is or how good it is none of us can possibly know. The holding on to Wallace and law have steadied my nerves a bit.

however we all know we are in dire need of a cash injection. Admin would be very very sore on us. IF it happened and we weren't out of it by the new seasons start we would be stuck in the championship with a 25 point deficit. Our business plan (if they had one previously) meant qe needed promotion after promotion.

as this is in the msm today a stern statement from the club could ease everyone's fears, will we get one? I doubt it

It could be and is messing with the share price, someone ? some group ? appears to be trying to force a run on the price, no other explanation for the constant attempts to destabalise the club.

You could be right mate. One party benefits pretty heavily if the share price continues to drop.

Funnily enough the same party that is telling us we are skint and in financial metldown.

I suppose there is a first time for everything.