jackal and the day late rhebel stirring again.

bawsburst

we shouldn't need another club statement. Wallace has stated 2-3 times now that administration will not happen.

Don't shareholders deserve reassurance in the face of constant media scare stories though?

This is why we need a competent PR/communications function, something we've always lacked.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Time will tell. The Record is not always wrong, and information from Rangers is not always right. Either way there's not much the ordinary supporter can do to change things.

There's one thing we can do - vote with our cash.

Stop buying that gutter rag. Full stop. End of sentence.

Just asking a hypothetical question is all, what if he is actually right, and we do crumble like he's predicted, then what do we do? Is it so bad to keep an open mind, and take everything from both sides with a pinch of salt, for example Graham Wallace is still on his 120 day trial, and has really not done much, and his keeping Dave King out is abit of a shocker, Rangers could sure do with his Millions..

On the other hand, Dave Kings predicting things like this, but nothing has yet to happen - although still should be considered?

Trial? Its a 120 review of the business before taking any actions.

Must try harder.

Every post you make you seem to attack a fellow bear.

Don't you realise what that means. She/He's one of us.

Show some of your fellow bears some respect,. You don't have to agree with everyone but there is no need for the condescending tone.

Or else jump over to a celtic forum. You may feel more at home attacking bears there.

Nothing wrong with displays of glee at negative board stories though?

Trial? Its a 120 review of the business before taking any actions.

Must try harder.

Im pretty sure that he would be looking to make some changes inside the 120 days.

It will be 120 days to review the full business, but he would make changes on day 50 if he found issues that needed fixed.

A few questions about DK still linger with me:

1) can he clarify why he wanted our creditors to reject the CVA?

2) can he tell us what he actually plans to do?

3) how much lower does he need the share price to go before he actually tried to invest/bid?

4) has he actually made any offer to do anything with regard to investment?

King will not be happy until his mate Paul Murray is on the board.

I was sat bang on the halfway line behind the directors box just one row behind and a few seats along from one of the Wreckers at Somerset Park (Main Stand) on Saturday.

I was sore tempted to shuffle along and ask for a "wee nip" out of his hip flask.

As I was the nominated driver that day.....I didn't. :pipe:

Im pretty sure that he would be looking to make some changes inside the 120 days.

It will be 120 days to review the full business, but he would make changes on day 50 if he found issues that needed fixed.

And he most likely will have already. To spin it as "sorting it all out in 120 days" is a new low.

He got rid of Stockbridge. (tu)

He considered a pay cut (tu)

Do you know if we have changed any suppliers in the last 60 days to save money or not ?

So far King has said a lot about Rangers in a negative way.

I'm still waiting for details of his grand scheme to transform us in to a cash rich club. :rolleyes:

If our cash flow was predicted to run out at the end of this month then we would have sold Lee Wallace whether he wanted to leave or not.

Lot of ifs, buts and maybes in that article - a lot of speculation based on the premise that it appears to be the percieved wisdom that we will have no money possibly by the end of the month, possibly by April. This is all attributed to Stockbridges comments re money in the bank at April (regardless of what he actually said) - Even the article states its all "back of a fag packet accountancy".

I reckon KJ is spending too much time on Kiddyfiddler St, however, until Wallace presents a plan showing financial sustainability, we are always open to this type of scaremongering. On the downside, If he cant show us that plan, then maybe the scaremongering will turn out to be correct.

Either way, its obvious from this article that KJ doesn't know any more than us.

Cue tomorrow's Wacko Jacko article:

Ibrox may be hit by meteor. Then again, it may not.

Ibrox board to be revealed as front for Al Qaeda. Then again, maybe not.

Rangers may be responsible for homophobic attacks in Russia. Then again, it may not the case.

Rangers board have been silent on these matters. Here's the statement from the Rangers board.

How long can Rangers survive all this negative speculation and conjecture? How long can I keep speculating and conjecturing about negative speculation?

Only time will tell.

That's only mild twist on his article today.

He got rid of Stockbridge. (tu)

He considered a pay cut (tu)

Do you know if we have changed any suppliers in the last 60 days to save money or not ?

Yea I agree.

I like Wallace, I was jsut stating that he at no point said he was going to wait 120 days before doing anything.

He has and will take action before the 120 days are up.