Should we wrap the title up at east fife

RFC55

Or before, it will be the quickest ever title win in scottish footballing history. We are also on course to get over 100 points.

Would be good to add the ramsdens to this, win the championship and that way we have every trophy in Scotland and record after record tumbling.

If Dunfermline lose once prior to east fife we can win it then, if they lose twice we can win it before the end of February :lol:

Or before, it will be the quickest ever title win in scottish footballing history. We are also on course to get over 100 points.

Would be good to add the ramsdens to this, win the championship and that way we have every trophy in Scotland and record after record tumbling.

If Dunfermline lose once prior to east fife we can win it then, if they lose twice we can win it before the end of February :lol:

winning it before the end of feb would be funny as fuck

D&D: I'm not so sure the Pars have got it so easy on their run in either though? I was having a quick look earlier and they've got both Ayr and Stranraer to play, which they may not lose, but they could draw.

Who knows, I'd sure like to see us get 100pts plus and win it undefeated.

D&D: I'm not so sure the Pars have got it so easy on their run in either though? I was having a quick look earlier and they've got both Ayr and Stranraer to play, which they may not lose, but they could draw.

Who knows, I'd sure like to see us get 100pts plus and win it undefeated.

We should end the campaign undefeated.

If Dunfermline drop points and make it an early party all the better.

It's always nice to break a record. I just can't see them dropping that many points.

Dunfermline need to drop more than 3 points for us to win it before we meet them. There's 23 points of a difference right now. Bearing in mind the Airdrie game will be postponed due to the Scottish Cup game there will be 27 points to play for on the morning of the 15th of March when we play Dunfermline at Ibrox. This match being a 6 pointer means we're almost guaranteed to win on that day whether Dunfermline drop points beforehand or not.