***Official Euro 2016 Draw***

WadeWilson

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully we get a good draw.

I miss the tournies tbh

Like most on here I despise the corrupt authorities but i'll always want to see us do well.

Scotland is my country.

No corrupt cheating mob are gonna take that away from me.

I feel no connection to the SFA or their national team since those corrupt cheating bastards tried to destroy my football team. They disgraced and embarrassed Scottish football and a huge ammount of Gers and decent fans and clubs throughout Scotland in the process. They no longer have my support. Does not make me any less Scottish or any less proud being Scottish.

The draw takes place in Nice on Sunday the 23rd of February 2014.

With an expanded format and 24 teams going to the next championships, it will be an extremely interesting draw.

Pot 1: Spain (holders), Germany, Holland, Italy, England, Portugal, Greece, Russia, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Pot 2: Ukraine, Croatia, Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland, Belgium, Czech Republic, Hungary, Republic of Ireland

Pot 3: Serbia, Turkey, Slovenia, Israel, Norway, Slovakia, Romania, Austria, Poland

Pot 4: Montenegro, Armenia, SCOTLAND, Finland, Latvia, Wales, Bulgaria, Estonia, Belarus

Pot 5: Iceland, Northern Ireland, Albania, Lithuania, Moldova, Macedonia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Cyprus

Pot 6: Luxembourg, Kazakhstan, Liechtenstein, Faroe Islands, Malta, Andorra, San Marino, Gibraltar

(Teams in bold are the most-supported nations on Rangersmedia and therefore of interest).

Changed that for you :pipe:

The draw takes place in Nice on Sunday the 23rd of February 2014.

With an expanded format and 24 teams going to the next championships, it will be an extremely interesting draw.

Pot 1: Spain (holders), Germany, Holland, Italy, England, Portugal, Greece, Russia, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Pot 2: Ukraine, Croatia, Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland, Belgium, Czech Republic, Hungary, Republic of Ireland

Pot 3: Serbia, Turkey, Slovenia, Israel, Norway, Slovakia, Romania, Austria, Poland

Pot 4: Montenegro, Armenia, Scotland , Finland, Latvia, Wales, Bulgaria, Estonia, Belarus

Pot 5: Iceland, Northern Ireland, Albania, Lithuania, Moldova, Macedonia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Cyprus

Pot 6: Luxembourg, Kazakhstan, Liechtenstein, Faroe Islands, Malta, Andorra, San Marino, Gibraltar

(Teams in bold are the most-supported nations on Rangersmedia and therefore of interest).

Sorted.

I saw that :lol:

Scotland probably suit us, to be honest.

Indeed. :pipe: Honest assessment, mate.

England, Denmark, Norway, Scotland, Iceland/Northern Ireland.

They are probably the teams that suit us best.. We dont like playing against fast/technical teams.

That would be some group mate... I think that is a group that both of our nations could do well in actually. As long as we don't 'cut each others throats' by drawing the two games... again!

I would definitely take Norn Irn over Iceland at the moment though... even though it kinda spoils the 'Nordic nations vs the English' vibe.

How are your national team at the moment? I know they are much improved... but are they still mostly tall, physical guys? Scotland, as you know, are actually composed mostly of wee dudes at the moment. I say that like it's something new!

Indeed. :pipe: Honest assessment, mate.

That would be some group mate... I think that is a group that both of our nations could do well in actually. As long as we don't 'cut each others throats' by drawing the two games... again!

I would definitely take Norn Irn over Iceland at the moment though... even though it kinda spoils the 'Nordic nations vs the English' vibe.

How are your national team at the moment? I know they are much improved... but are they still mostly tall, physical guys? Scotland, as you know, are actually composed mostly of wee dudes at the moment. I say that like it's something new!

Yea, but we arent good at dictating a game yet..

We have a young team at the moment.. we are improving all the time. We have also changed the way we play.. we try and play football for a start, rather than the old "every man in the box" kinda tactic. What has improved us a lot, is the fact that we have introduced a u21 team, which we didnt used to have.. that has bridged the gap and the young boys coming through are doing well.. in recent rears beating Russia and were VERY unlucky last year losing 3-2 to Germany away.. we were up 1-0 and 2-1..then Volland got lucky. More and more of the youngsters are getting contracts in the top leagues in Scandinavia, so that should see our national team get better in the next 5 years :)

I don't particularly care about Scotland at present. Don't hope they lose, nor do I mind if they win. I completely understand any Rangers man who wants to support them though.

One things for sure, if they drew England I would want them to win.