***Official Euro 2016 Draw***

WadeWilson

Scotland are in with a massive chance.

You have the confidence Germany will beat every side they play, and Scotland should take full points from Gilbraltar and Georgia. The telling games are Ireland and Poland away. Anything from Germany at home is a bonus, I think we can do it.

Yeah, this is also the first campaign since Euro 2008 that we've went into a qualifying campaign with a good manager. Burley and Levein blew it straight away.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scotland are in with a massive chance.

You have the confidence Germany will beat every side they play, and Scotland should take full points from Gilbraltar and Georgia. The telling games are Ireland and Poland away. Anything from Germany at home is a bonus, I think we can do it.

Knowing Scotland though they will probably take points off Germany and the Republic then completely fuck it up against Georgia or Gibralter.

Knowing Scotland though they will probably take points off Germany and the Republic then completely fuck it up against Georgia or Gibralter.

True, I think fucking it up against Gibraltar would be very hard. Georgia would probably be the best bet. But that softness seems to have disappeared under Strachan.

I think most would agree this is our best chance.

England fall into an easy group again, Scotland would qualify no problem from that one.

But hey ho... might go to the Germany game at Hampden.

It's almost as if there were some seeding system that was designed to make it easier for the top seeds to get better groups!

Sad and pathetic that fellow Scotsmen are shouting about engerlund.

As we say to the oirish scots "the famine is over" go home to your adopted land then why dont these pathetic cunts fuck off over the border or join your tottie munching pals.

I am proud to be Scottish and we dont need pathetic cunts who jump on the bandwagon of under achieving over payed poofters from over the border whos fans and countrymen actually hate these jump the dyke wanks.

Bet you canny wait to be singing away to Sound of Music songs with Sheepshaggers & Dundee Hibernian fans.