Sports Direct - Rangers tops £16.49

Fox

D

Strips get reduced this time of year everytime, I usually by my daughter a spare one this time of year, on top of buying at start of season.

should've been the price when they came out at the beginning of the season. The quality of this years top is shocking for £40.

Just shows you how much the a raking in off us when they can still make a profit at £16.49.

You suggesting that Sports Direct will be our shirt sponsor next season?

I thought it was only a stadium sponsorship he was getting?

Think the chance of sponsor comment was more regarding Blackthorn going out rather than Sports Direct coming in.

Blackthorn is supposedly a year to year contract so of we've decided not to renew then sports direct will be reducing to try and shift the stock before it becomes outdated.

Online megastore (basically sports direct) has them all reduced down. In-store prices not the same sadly

They are if you ask, I was in the other day they are still marked £28 for adults and £22 for kids but I asked the assistant about them being reduced on the website and she said yes but they had not repriced and she would have to do it manually at the till which she did £16.49 for adults and £12.99 for kids.

Then I was in another today and still not marked down so you could easily walk up and pay £28 as the tills aren't changed.

But they did it for me was a bloody bargain :)

They are if you ask, I was in the other day they are still marked £28 for adults and £22 for kids but I asked the assistant about them being reduced on the website and she said yes but they had not repriced and she would have to do it manually at the till which she did £16.49 for adults and £12.99 for kids.

you should have insisted they make the price 16.90 or no deal :lol: