Will we see their like again?

Robespierre

I am 28 years young & I fully expect to see the bears in another euro final in my life time, will be disopointed if i dnt. iv seen 92/93 campgin as a nipper & manchester as an adult n i belive with the rite guidance & funding we will b competing again, mabbye not winning CL but atleast pushing teams & dithcing yhe park thr bus mentality, all depends on fouture funding tho opinnions?

When we got to Manchester, we did so with a team of players that had some talent but it was their pride in the club that pushed them to the final. That and smiths tactics (cunningly used by Jose Mourinho a season or so later to great applause) the point is, the team we have make up from their lack of talent (collectively) with the will to play for the badge. The more players we can develope or bring in that understand what it mean and takes to play for this club, the better

In the history of our great club, every generation of supporter has been treated to a major European final, for as long as such a thing existed. Taking into account the events of the last few years, I have often pondered as to weather I will have the opportunity to take my children or grandchildren to a European final, as my father and grandfather did.

Will the like of 2008, 1972, 1967 and 1961 ever be witnessed again?

Yes - why not??