future gers player in your family

a new star

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does any thing they have a grandson or nephew or son that has the abity 2 make an impact aat Rngers in the future? nippers or young teens who are standouts & know wot is 2 qctually wear the strip with the passion & disire it needs?

Nope,but i'll wager you know somebody?

that was a actual question i was asking n if knew how to put the mad fotos up then i would have few comebacks but unfortunaly im not the pc savy so il say it as it comes in to my head after a session on the booze & the matching powder but as iv no younger siblings then i can say no i dont know any future stars in my family but i will b pushing any nippers i have to go for it & fufill the dreams that many of us wished we had. surely its every bears dream to see their offspring grace our hallow turf & the west of scotland is full of cracking players until the swally kicks in

My boy still thinks hes going to play for Rangers......and i for one aint going to burst his bubble,nothing would eclipse him fulfilling his dream........

dreams are there 2 be fulfilled, if you want it that much then grab it. i have my dream that my kid when born will play in the royal blue of the gers .