future gers player in your family

a new star

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was a actual question i was asking n if knew how to put the mad fotos up then i would have few comebacks but unfortunaly im not the pc savy so il say it as it comes in to my head after a session on the booze & the matching powder but as iv no younger siblings then i can say no i dont know any future stars in my family but i will b pushing any nippers i have to go for it & fufill the dreams that many of us wished we had. surely its every bears dream to see their offspring grace our hallow turf & the west of scotland is full of cracking players until the swally kicks in

541356.gif

I only asked how old you were, no need to be all uber.

not uber, just facts. iv been a member on here for a few years now but seldom post, just read & iv had sum devil juice so thought id as a simply question but smart arses behind a laptop come up with piss poor responses to the question i asked so i jump on the defensive with due cause. il talk serious points with posters but retard gifs are out of order, 100% guarantee he wouldnt have the balls to say it face to face. this is suppose to be a place where bears can debate & chat about rangers related issues, not a place for keyboard warriors

not uber, just facts. iv been a member on here for a few years now but seldom post, just read & iv had sum devil juice so thought id as a simply question but smart arses behind a laptop come up with piss poor responses to the question i asked so i jump on the defensive with due cause. il talk serious points with posters but retard gifs are out of order, 100% guarantee he wouldnt have the balls to say it face to face. this is suppose to be a place where bears can debate & chat about rangers related issues, not a place for keyboard warriors

Do you want me to ban him?

I'm admin.

not as far as i can see, if admin then it states that under profile foto? or am i wrong but i dont want any bans on my behalf, just a reasonable answer to posts i put up. retard is out of order as far as im concerned especially to a fellow bears on a bears forum. u agree?

that was a actual question i was asking n if knew how to put the mad fotos up then i would have few comebacks but unfortunaly im not the pc savy so il say it as it comes in to my head after a session on the booze & the matching powder but as iv no younger siblings then i can say no i dont know any future stars in my family but i will b pushing any nippers i have to go for it & fufill the dreams that many of us wished we had. surely its every bears dream to see their offspring grace our hallow turf & the west of scotland is full of cracking players until the swally kicks in

matching powder :lol:

In answer to your question. My nephew plays football, he is only 5 right now but seems to enjoy it and is always wearing his Rangers kit to go play. Hope he can be good enough one day to pull on the strip.

his name is derry :wink: his dad is a bluenose too, so that should help steer him in the right direction.

spelling gets bit messed up at times, you want me to go through your posts & pick up on the grammar mistakes? iv fiqured how to use spell check now tho calm down dear

It's you that should calm down buddy, it's the internet, where people make fun of spelling and grammatical errors.

I answered your question too :)