future gers player in your family

a new star

It's you that should calm down buddy, it's the internet, where people make fun of spelling and grammatical errors.

I answered your question too :)

yes you did answer my question & i appreciate that & hope your nephew does stick at it and makes it in the game, to many people on here tho that cant answer any questions in forums started unless you have 5000+ posts. bears need 2 treat fellow bears with respect, not hid behind a laptop making snide remarks, after all we all bleed royal blue

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes you did answer my question & i appreciate that & hope your nephew does stick at it and makes it in the game, to many people on here tho that cant answer any questions in forums started unless you have 5000+ posts. bears need 2 treat fellow bears with respect, not hid behind a laptop making snide remarks, after all we all bleed royal blue

It's all meant as good natured banter man.

When you read the thread back tomorrow you will realise that and laugh. fire some more matching powder doon ye and fire on the tunes, you're already in the bad books with yer missus :P

It's all meant as good natured banter man.

When you read the thread back tomorrow you will realise that and laugh. fire some more matching powder doon ye and fire on the tunes, you're already in the bad books with yer missus :P

am on the couch with fathers advice playing & about 3.5g left so am on it til i crash n burn plus found 5 cans of strongbow in cupboard & i dnt even like cider but fuck it its getting drunk lol roll on the 12th & let the troops play ;)

lol bear with a sare heid this morning.... get into another henry of that matching powder it will give you some cloud, set you up for the day.

tbf its not a bad question, I have twin boys who are 10 and would love to say we have the next McCoist and Hateley but to be quite honest they are disintrested in playing football, they are the playstation generation, I fear for all sports in Britain, my boys would rather sit glued to the box than go outside, its half term now and I'll bet one of my boys doesn't even get dressed today. they would rather play FIFA than actually go and do it for themselves which is a sad state of affairs.

lol bear with a sare heid this morning.... get into another henry of that matching powder it will give you some cloud, set you up for the day.

tbf its not a bad question, I have twin boys who are 10 and would love to say we have the next McCoist and Hateley but to be quite honest they are disintrested in playing football, they are the playstation generation, I fear for all sports in Britain, my boys would rather sit glued to the box than go outside, its half term now and I'll bet one of my boys doesn't even get dressed today. they would rather play FIFA than actually go and do it for themselves which is a sad state of affairs.

Is that their fault or the parents though?

Not directed at you personally but it's easy to blame the kids but to me the parents are equally at fault for allowing this mentality to take hold.

Is that their fault or the parents though?

Not directed at you personally but it's easy to blame the kids but to me the parents are equally at fault for allowing this mentality to take hold.

Pretty much.

Parents allow them to sit in all day on a console so of course kids are going to do it.

Get them outside with their friends and take the console away from them.

I hate seeing people complain about kids not playing football anymore ect...well do something about it

believe me mate I've tried to get my boys out, to the point I even stopped going to Ibrox on a saturday and got them into a team and took them every saturday morning, they just lost intrest, Its quite surprising really because I've played football since I was 7 with the BB's right up until I was 33, (sunday league) and I still play 6 aside on tues night now, our weather doesn't help mind you, probably played a big part why they jacked. standing in a field on a freezing November morning is not one of their priorities.

Got a boy at 4 who loves playing football, at least trying to. Won't kick or attempt to pass a ball though he's quite happy just dribbling up and down the hall.

My 6 year old nephew though epitomises the playstation generation. Until recently he genuinely thought playing football meant a game of FIFA. He's the reason my boy will be kept well clear of games consoles.

my 13 year old is a tank a right back. Good touch, fit as a butchers (he does boxing twice a week, 5K runs for fun etc - really looks after himself) up and down the park all day and goes past people for fun, and continually looks to take it off the keeper rather then the goalie punting it up the park. I have yet to see a better right back in the league he plays.

I am not bias or anything though...

He has a console of course, but i knows if he sat on it all day, every day i would throw it out the window. Besides he likes his sports.

that was a actual question i was asking n if knew how to put the mad fotos up then i would have few comebacks but unfortunaly im not the pc savy so il say it as it comes in to my head after a session on the booze & the matching powder but as iv no younger siblings then i can say no i dont know any future stars in my family but i will b pushing any nippers i have to go for it & fufill the dreams that many of us wished we had. surely its every bears dream to see their offspring grace our hallow turf & the west of scotland is full of cracking players until the swally kicks in

Wow